<Silver Donator>
I just destroyed a massive 6th Street Gang rooftop party

feels goodman

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You mean the free smartlink tattoo given to you by the Tiger Claws? lol
Yeah, I know it probably should have occurred to me, but it never did. I would likely have just never used a smart gun again had I not seen a comment on some YouTube video.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gonna try just a full combat play on V hard with no cheese game is just too easy with hacking etc. Wish I could play as Jackie and not wiseguy sounding wanna be V tho

Cybsled

The sex scene with Judy > the odd nightvision one with Panam also, so another point for female V lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
people are all or nothing with this - game is not a buggy pos on pc. It is fun. It's still not up to par with what was claimed, and with cpdr's reputation. It's fair to criticize the game because of it. Shit works both ways - social media outrage has changed the landscape but because it's out there you don't just get to handwave away the failings of this game because of "muh social media".

Sir, walk away from the Reddit. It’s affecting your posts. Politics thread now makes sense.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If you are grossly OP and just fucking mow everything down, that isnt a quality experience
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

This is what I showed up for. In every group fight now, I'm basically the electricity gremlin from Gremlins II, but with blades attached to my arms.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
So finally getting around to picking this up today or tommorrow. Interested in playing a katana build but was wondering if anyone had input here; does it fall off on the harder difficulties? Not sure how hard shit hits on very hard.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So finally getting around to picking this up today or tommorrow. Interested in playing a katana build but was wondering if anyone had input here; does it fall off on the harder difficulties? Not sure how hard shit hits on very hard.

Does an insane amount of damage. Get the legendary one from the fight organizer guy for ~36k asap then the high jump cyberware. Positioning is everything for melee imo.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Sir, walk away from the Reddit. It’s affecting your posts. Politics thread now makes sense.

:NPC A: "if you criticize the game it's because you read the reddit. This is goty and cdpr does no wrong!"

all you need to do is call me the npc and the circle is complete

• 1OK, Sure

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

This is what I showed up for. In every group fight now, I'm basically the electricity gremlin from Gremlins II, but with blades attached to my arms.

Good Gremlins 2 reference. Wish I could jump thru a phone line and fry whoever answers the ring.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
:NPC A: "if you criticize the game it's because you read the reddit. This is goty and cdpr does no wrong!"

all you need to do is call me the npc and the circle is complete
If all of your posts criticizing the game ended with the equivalent of "....bless his little heart", you wouldn't catch as much shit for it.

Overhyped. Exaggerated claims. Buggy as fuck. Still a fucking blast to play.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
If all of your posts criticizing the game ended with the equivalent of "....bless his little heart", you wouldn't catch as much shit for it.

Overhyped. Exaggerated claims. Buggy as fuck. Still a fucking blast to play.

I think my posts are getting conflated with some other people who didn't like it. I've always maintained it's a good game and i'm still playing it ON PC (just not with as much zeal as I originally thought). I have zero issues with bugs. It just has some fundamental problems that shouldn't exist after it's dev cycle, claims and coming from cdpr.

reeeee reeddddiiitttt

Cybsled

Does an insane amount of damage. Get the legendary one from the fight organizer guy for ~36k asap then the high jump cyberware. Positioning is everything for melee imo.

This. Melee is extremely viable in this game, especially if you do something like Mantis Blades or get a good Katana. There are lots of perks that give you armor while moving, increase damage and swing speeds, let you apply dots, etc.

Plus you can get cyber implants that let you slow time and you can go all Matrix on people with fast dashes while they can barely move.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah wow they really had to compromise the graphics settings to work on last gen consoles. 🥺

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Hotfix (1.0.6) went out about an hour ago to address the save file size limit issue.

• 1Like