Cyberpunk 2077

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
200 hours on Steam, probably 40 or so more on Xbox (doesn't look like it keeps stats on the achievements tab). Would've liked to finish my netrunner build on console but on X1X the game crashes most of the time if I try to drive somewhere instead of using fast travel, and after it crashed my Series X twice with a full power off I noped out of that too.

I'm 80 hours in easily, just doing everything I can besides the main quest.

PS5 has crashed at least 40 times.

Not complaining, I didn't download any of the updates and still had tons of fun. Downloaded 19 GB of updates yesterday, looking forward to the rest of the game.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Still going on PS4 Pro version. Crashes maybe once every coupe hours? Now that I have Skippy/Divided we Stand and legendary Shock, every fight is a joke though. Sill fun and engrossing.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
After 170+ hours (I'm on my 2nd playthrough) I'd give this game a 100/100. Then, I'd remove 1 point ifor each crash I've had. So, currently it's at about -155/100 (that's 3.2 gigs of crash dumps).

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't crashed once, but I've had two or three game breaking bugs that have cost me close to 2-3 hours of game time.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
It does seem like all the newer hardware is what crashes a lot, running a i7 7700 and a 1060 and never crashed just bugs that start to happen after a few hours.

jdfording

Trakanon Raider
Finished the game. Took my time and GoG showed I had 200+ hours? No way I played for that long. Did all side missions got about 50% of the achievements. No desire to play it again until they polish this up and make the city more interactive. Street Kid story. Romanced Judy. Can you even romance Panam if you play a female V?

Played this on PC with a Ryzen 3600 and a RTX 2060 super 1440p mostly ultra settings with dlss on quality. Game ran fine for the most part no crashes, but I don't think I did a single mission in this game without some kind of bug or glitch no matter how minor it was. The bugs and glitches just take you right out of the game and they happen all the time. I wish they would of just delayed this another year or so. My biggest disappointment of 2020.

Night City is amazing looking but what you do in it gets old fast. Garbage collector sim 10/10.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its easy to get that many hours. I only had a few different builds....... 1) body shotgun 2) reflex guns (the only one i finished the game with yet) and 3) netrunner and thats not even trying something like a stealth or melee archetype (got one to lvl 10 and game was just too easy).

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Somebody's modded the romances now. Apparently all the voice acting for male V + Judy is in the game and just needed to be flagged appropriately with some scripts.
Got hidden on Nexusmods because it was too buggy though.

Phase 1: Reshades and shitty character presets
Phase 2: Console and half-assed scripting
Phase 3: Real mods?

Cybsled

Interesting that exists. Maybe they wanted to not have people romance both Judy and Panam lol

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Well there has to be male voice acting since you can be a man voice in a female body.

• 1Smuggly

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have to admit I was disappointed I couldn't screw my way around Night City. Very conservative on the snu snu considering how slack the rest of the game is.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
There are literally only 4 joytoys to service all of Night City. Imagine what sort of job that jizz mopper has.

• 1Mother of God

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If anyone else has the really irritating glitch where all of your phone calls have the "Delamain" effect on them, someone came up with a simple fix for it.

Just need to install Cyber Engine Tweaks to unlock the console, then run one command in it:
Code:
Game.SetDebugFact("holo_delamain_deep_vehicle_talk", 0)

Can also use the console to give yourself all the legendary clothes recipes, since the shops are still bugged as of 1.06.
Code:
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryBootsRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryCapRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryCasualShoesRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryFormalPantsRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryFormalShoesRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryFormalSkirtRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryGlassesRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryGogglesRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryHatRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryJacketRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryJumpsuitRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryPantsRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryScarfRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryShirtRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryShortsRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryTechRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryTightJumpsuitRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryTShirtRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryVestRecipe", 1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.LegendaryVisorRecipe", 1)

CET is handy in general too, since it disables the intro movies and the title screen which basically makes it load instantly to the main menu.

Last edited:
  • 1Like