Cyberpunk 2077

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
this seems like a good recap of some of the unexplained stuff in the game. pretty cool and involves what i think are the better storylines from the game. either the players havent figured it out beyond this point or the devs stopped updating it, maybe due to the shitstorm that was release. hopefully it gets back on track/ties into dlc goin forward.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have to admit I had such high hopes for this game but they seem to have cut so many corners.

The whole implementation of Cyberware is garbage as well. How many times do you walk down a street and see someone with obvious cyber arms or legs or full body conversions.

Beyond a slight change to your arms depending on which arm weapon you go with or the starting facial appearance choices there's nothing that significantly alters your appearance. And, the minimum stat requirements for certain internal cyberware just makes no fucking sense.

It has to be seen as a huge fail on appearance when 90% of the NPCs in the street look better than your toon. Most of the NPC clothing isn't even craftable either which makes that shitty system even more redundant.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I have to admit I had such high hopes for this game but they seem to have cut so many corners.

The whole implementation of Cyberware is garbage as well. How many times do you walk down a street and see someone with obvious cyber arms or legs or full body conversions.

Beyond a slight change to your arms depending on which arm weapon you go with or the starting facial appearance choices there's nothing that significantly alters your appearance. And, the minimum stat requirements for certain internal cyberware just makes no fucking sense.

It has to be seen as a huge fail on appearance when 90% of the NPCs in the street look better than your toon. Most of the NPC clothing isn't even craftable either which makes that shitty system even more redundant.

I'm still trying to figure out why I'm barefoot 75% of the game. I keep thinking I must've unequipped my boots, but nope, just a bug that makes me look like a beach bum.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
20% off sale started on steam through Apr 5th, still not cheap enough for me but maybe someone on the fence.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I took off 3 days when this came out. Was supposed to change my life.

I haven’t touched the game since about a week after launch. I’m maybe 20 percent done. Not sure when I’ll ever go back.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm still trying to figure out why I'm barefoot 75% of the game. I keep thinking I must've unequipped my boots, but nope, just a bug that makes me look like a beach bum.

The netrunning outer skin you get from the Voodoo crowd covers your entire body except your feet. You wearing that?

I lose track of the number of bugs and general laziness but seem to remember that one.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've got a PS4 copy I got for Christmas unopened waiting for the patch.

How fucked am I?

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
20% off sale started on steam through Apr 5th, still not cheap enough for me but maybe someone on the fence.
Pretty sure a GOG key can be had for around 25-28 bucks on those gray market sites. I'd wait for the sub $20. NMS and FO76 was an easy buy around $13 when everyone was shitting on them. I put 100s of hours into each.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ive got 135 hrs when it released on PC. Worth every penny, no matter what the ps3 and ps4 fags say about it. They dont matter IMO.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
first scapegoat has been found. one of the gameplay devs has left (been fired)

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
you know, unpopular oppinion, but even in large and succesful companies they are non stellar, mediocre to subpar employees and some even become game devs.

I know Corona and difficult childhood.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I’m looking forward to installing this again when they clean it up and release some DLC.

Played through it twice and will do it again.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
At minimum I’ll play again with mods at some point in the future. Love open world games with high modding potential, if I had to pick one gaming niche, it’d be that. I definitely hope they finish getting this pig all dressed up, but I feel more hopeful for the next game in this series to be a better overall product now that they’ve got their feet in, and a base to build from.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I put a couple hundred hours into this and loved it. Was worth every penny.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I took off 3 days when this came out. Was supposed to change my life.

I haven’t touched the game since about a week after launch. I’m maybe 20 percent done. Not sure when I’ll ever go back.

I played for 12 hours and I haven’t touched it since the first three days it came out. Hoping still it will be significantly improved in the coming year or two before bothering.