Cyberpunk 2077

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean soon as you spec into stealth dmg shit and headshot multiiplier and equip a silencer on a pistol youre basically one shotting everything in game, along with a silenced .50 cal sniper you can plink heads from 1000 meters. Ive heard the same shit with the melee stuff in game although I never tried melee.

Then you have that one shot explosive pistol which shoots 3 rounds at once and fires through walls with a wallhack. One shots everything, lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
as soon as you get into the advanced parts of any skill tree you become a god. quickhacking is probably the easiest because you apparently just kill everyone without even having to poke your head out of cover

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
as soon as you get into the advanced parts of any skill tree you become a god. quickhacking is probably the easiest because you apparently just kill everyone without even having to poke your head out of cover
Yeah I never tried the hacking either. I guess I should do another couple of runs, lol.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Melee with the legendary armblades is fun as hell jumping around slash raping everything.

Downside is you never upgrade it ever so after 15 hours or so you're over it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They reset all the abilities as part of the update and now I can't remember for the life of me what I had unlocked.

One clue was logging in and being confronted by my guy's junk and realising all of the gear I'd made needed the perk at least unlocking so I could dress myself again.

Yeah, with Ping and a certain perk you can stand in a doorway and take out an entire building without anyone firing a shot.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
They reworked some abilities (added/removed/renamed) so there's going to be changes as well as reworked gear and combat. They refunded all the points due to this. I don't know if some of the old builds are even still viable.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I may have to restart completely once I am done with Horizon and Elden Ring - should be fun. I did boot it up after the patch, and 4k 60 looks better than 1080p 60 :p

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I can't wait to actually play it. I've followed it enough but was waiting for the next gen version but of course it's finally here but I have no time to play. So I'll wait for a few more patches before I can play. To many games to play while balancing work and vacay.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Going through the game for the first time and doing a Hacking build. I know they nerfed Contagion big time, which was the DoT that spread to other people. It's what would allow you to take out entire buildings without ever moving from cover. It still softens them up pretty well, and from what I can tell, it can infect someone twice. I then walk in with my shotgun and mop up.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Going through the game for the first time and doing a Hacking build. I know they nerfed Contagion big time, which was the DoT that spread to other people. It's what would allow you to take out entire buildings without ever moving from cover. It still softens them up pretty well, and from what I can tell, it can infect someone twice. I then walk in with my shotgun and mop up.
Thinking that will be my next build run, went time ninja this time and usually there are no enemies left by the time my slowdown ends just body parts

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thinking that will be my next build run, went time ninja this time and usually there are no enemies left by the time my slowdown ends just body parts
Those builds are a lot of fun. Borderlands 2 had a similar build where every kill increased your stealth time, and you just flew around an area slicing and dicing! haha

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ive restarted recently. After the 1.5 patch and its way different for sure. Most of the cheese is gone from the game. Many weapons have been re balanced and require certain skills in certain trees to even use to full potential. The trees got re balanced too so you cant get 100% crit rate and 500% crit dmg anymore either. Also clothing items got rebalanced too so did the mods. YOu cannot get 6K armor making you invincible anymore either. Basically from what im seeing the game got a full rebalance pass, shit that should have been done pre release for sure. Makes the game way more difficult than it was before. Im only in act 2 so far but thats just what I noticed.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A quote from the article.

“I cannot tell you anything about our future plans,” Sasko said on the stream, “but I can assure you that we are working on expansions.”

That is just a stupid sentence. I cannot tell you anything but I am going to anyways. Yeah, I have confidence when they word a sentence like that.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Ive restarted recently. After the 1.5 patch and its way different for sure. Most of the cheese is gone from the game. Many weapons have been re balanced and require certain skills in certain trees to even use to full potential. The trees got re balanced too so you cant get 100% crit rate and 500% crit dmg anymore either. Also clothing items got rebalanced too so did the mods. YOu cannot get 6K armor making you invincible anymore either. Basically from what im seeing the game got a full rebalance pass, shit that should have been done pre release for sure. Makes the game way more difficult than it was before. Im only in act 2 so far but thats just what I noticed.

Got Xbox Ultimate and finally downloaded this for the first time.

I typically play bruiser type characters, but always love cheesiness. That's what I was most excited about experiencing, but obviously it's gone now. What do I need to know going into it all fresh like?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Nahh trust me some shit in this game was broke as all fuck. And once you found it/specced into it it made the entire rest of the game a breeze no matter what difficulty you put the slider on. It was my #1 gripe with the game. I was literally one shotting everything at like lv 25+ wioth a gun that could shoot through walls and give you wall hacks. And it was a blue gun I found at like lv6 lol. Called the Burya something or other. Shot 3 bullets at once. Literally decimated everything except bosses. And it made short work of those too. Later if you specced into crit and crit dmg with the "cool" perks you would be headshotting shit with silencer from stealth for 400K dmg. Same with snipers...Shit was broke as fuck.

Just play the game and have fun. some cool stories in it and im not a story person in games at all. But I enjoyed this one.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Still stuck at that dyke in the pool - and choice of ending. Spec'ed a bit too stealthy it would seem. No avoiding MAM and her punches on ps4pro. Uninstalled for now.

• 1Pathetic