Cyberpunk 2077

faille

Molten Core Raider
What were even the serious issues? I played through it fine on release and enjoyed the fuck out of it.
Certainly wasn't perfect, and had bugs, but no worse than any other 'aaa' title these days.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What were even the serious issues? I played through it fine on release and enjoyed the fuck out of it.
Certainly wasn't perfect, and had bugs, but no worse than any other 'aaa' title these days.

I experienced very few for series X. It's mostly people with last gen systems and older PCs is my understand. But some people are crazy autistic and still raging out 3 years later.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
1693174312585.png

I might have gotten my money's worth...
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

Is Fallout 76 fixed!? Did you use the cash shop to buy a canvas bag?

Evidence you just watched hate farm Youtube videos and never tried the game. And who gives a fuck about the "canvas bag"? Did you buy a physical collector's edition? Those are the only people who should be mad.

As for CP2077, I don't think they expected the anime to revive interest in the game, but they have gone on the record they plan to make another Cyberpunk game in UE5.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Evidence you just watched hate farm Youtube videos and never tried the game. And who gives a fuck about the "canvas bag"? Did you buy a physical collector's edition? Those are the only people who should be mad.
The canvas bag was a scumbag move by a scumbag company. Are you really trying to make the argument that no one should care about companies misrepresenting their products and scamming their customers unless they are the ones directly scammed?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They are all scummy these days, especially the AAA studios. And if they are not yet, they are soon to be when promised with a big pay check from the AAA publishers. It only takes one hit and its hard to keep your morality when faced with hundreds of millions $$ on the table. I know it would be hard for me to resist the urge.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Just bought and played through this for the first time since it was $20 and saw it was mostly fixed. On my 2060 rig, it looked and played great. I was pleasantly surprised and found it a lot more interesting than just about anything else out there right now except bg3 (which I will eventually get to)

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just bought and played through this for the first time since it was $20 and saw it was mostly fixed. On my 2060 rig, it looked and played great. I was pleasantly surprised and found it a lot more interesting than just about anything else out there right now except bg3 (which I will eventually get to)
The game is fine - I never really got all the hate for it. The 1000 people that played it on the old PS were just retarded, and the people that decided to have it on that console are on the extreme end of the spectrum, too. It had some bugs, and I wish they would have addressed those wayyyy the fuck earlier rather than focusing on getting the old playstation version to an actual playable point - but it is what it is.

What I have found interesting is seeing the game side by side on a system on a 970 GTX (my oldest PC), my g/f's 2070 Super, and my 4090. Biggest difference is the amount of NPC's ramps up significantly each one and afaik, there is no setting for NPC amount or limit. Theres just a massive number of people walking around when I play the game and when my girlfriend loaded up to try out the new patch, I was like "what the fuck, why is there only like 10 people on your screen?" dug into it a bit more, loaded it up on my 970 and realized my first playthrough on that system .. it was a fucking ghost town. Never even realized that shit until I played the newest patch on my 4090.

Im actually psyched for the new expansion - Ive held off on playing it any since all the changes/fixes. So Im hoping Phantom Liberty is like a love letter to the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Weird, I've got a 2070 super still and remember tons of NPCs on screen at once last time I played...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The game is fine - I never really got all the hate for it. The 1000 people that played it on the old PS were just retarded, and the people that decided to have it on that console are on the extreme end of the spectrum, too. It had some bugs, and I wish they would have addressed those wayyyy the fuck earlier rather than focusing on getting the old playstation version to an actual playable point - but it is what it is.

What I have found interesting is seeing the game side by side on a system on a 970 GTX (my oldest PC), my g/f's 2070 Super, and my 4090. Biggest difference is the amount of NPC's ramps up significantly each one and afaik, there is no setting for NPC amount or limit. Theres just a massive number of people walking around when I play the game and when my girlfriend loaded up to try out the new patch, I was like "what the fuck, why is there only like 10 people on your screen?" dug into it a bit more, loaded it up on my 970 and realized my first playthrough on that system .. it was a fucking ghost town. Never even realized that shit until I played the newest patch on my 4090.

Im actually psyched for the new expansion - Ive held off on playing it any since all the changes/fixes. So Im hoping Phantom Liberty is like a love letter to the game.
The number of NPC 'extras' probably scales with VRAM.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I bought it at release on PC and played it with a 2080ti w/ no issues. Played it again a few months ago in a more polished state and still fine. Looking forward to the new DLC for a 3rd go round. After Starfield and Armored Core and BG3 and.......

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Was about to start my first play through and saw the big "Update 2.0" that's coming before the DLC. Might wait and jam Starfield until the patch.

• 1Like

Cybsled

The update overhauls a ton of core systems in the game, so you honestly might be better off deferring a start until the pre-DLC patch.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will be fun to play this again. Haven't touched it since beating it at launch.

Pretty sure the build I used then(hacker, that just spread plague via cameras through the whole floor/building) is nerfed to ground.

May try actual guns this time or maybe melee.

• 1Like