Matt Mercer?
Dude voiced Mcree in OW.

1663870545456.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I may be a retard but how did david's mom get the implant?

Caliane

I may be a retard but how did david's mom get the implant?
she was a nurse/emt/first responder. and stole it off the dead guy while he was in the back of their ambulance.
It is a bit crazy, she wasn't investigated by the company, after its disappearance at the crime scene. or, that the company had no tracking chips in it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't really like the animation style and flow but everything else was surprisingly very good: the mundane ultraviolence, Night City ambiance, how everyone is in for themselves, etc.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Watched it again in English and it's vastly superior that way. Voice actors for Maine the rest of the crew are all awesome.

The Tigerclaw gang dudes still shout in ridiculous broken Japanese even with English enabled which I found incredibly hilarious for some reason.

This guy does the Fixer voice and it's just so perfect:

5o32tt.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Watched it and it was ok. I don’t like anime so all the anime tropes are just annoying to me. The game bugs being put in were funny. The casual violence and disregard for life was well done, violent bleak future like Dredd, Bladerunner, etc.

I fucking hated the way they talked on the phone, they kept repeating words multiple times in their sentences. I’m not sure if they were trying to put an emotional stutter in there or what, but the VAs just repeated the words as if it were part of a normal sentence, sounded awful.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea it's how netrunners talk to each other in the net and on forums etc. It's like the super-future version of our current acronyms and old l337speak

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought this was great. Highly recommend it.

• 2Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yea it's how netrunners talk to each other in the net and on forums etc. It's like the super-future version of our current acronyms and old l337speak

My interpretation was less this, and more that since the communication was coming directly from their brains without having to actually speak, it was more stream-of-consciousness. Like they couldn't stop doing it if they tried.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
My interpretation was less this, and more that since the communication was coming directly from their brains without having to actually speak, it was more stream-of-consciousness. Like they couldn't stop doing it if they tried.

Sure could be both, it happens in the game too in some of the chat logs between netrunners and the like but never really makes it in to the meatspace anywhere

• 1Like

Cybsled

Got around to watching this - was really fantastic and elevated the setting of the game by a lot.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Rewatched in english, this might be one of my favorite animes...

Yeah, Chys gave me the heads up that the Japanese version was a bit odd so I went with the dub. Do not regret at all. It's also nice to be able to go take a piss and not miss anything unlike subbed shows.

• 1Like

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Saw first episode. Looked pretty cool.

The story seems dumb though. Some stupid single mom tried living beyond her means and suddenly I'm supposed to feel about her? Her son acted like a douchebag and she was deluding herself that he was amazing.

Cybsled

Just keep watching. 1st episode mostly just lays down some of the initial central plot points that drive the show later on

• 2Like