Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
3d62p2j98ku91.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I mean you couldn’t really do a second season outside of making a bunch of self contained anthology stories

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'd be fine with them just paying a bunch of random different studios to just do various Cyberpunk stories, but yea trying to continue this actual show is a dead end

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean you couldn’t really do a second season outside of making a bunch of self contained anthology stories
That's what I assumed this show was going to be. Each season was a new story in the land of Cyberpunk. The best of both types of TV shows, a bit episodic, where they are writing a clear beginning, middle, and end, and a bit serial where they have a bunch of time to flesh out the characters.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Same here. I was really hoping new Seasons would give us new teams. This first Season did a great job of showing the new guy go from wet-behind-the-ear-n00b to veteran badass, then showing another newbie get wasted on his first mission. Would have been great to move onto another team with different skillsets, etc.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Normally I don't like anime but, my love for cyberpunk as a genre broke me and I watched this. Even as someone who reads stuff like 40k novels, Hyperion, and Three Body Problem, I have to say this was fucking bleak.

I must admit that I did laugh watching a main character get fucking goomba stomped.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cool show, enjoyed it. Didn't like the art change in episode 6, however. Looked much worse.