D.C. Naval Yard Shooting

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Thank the gods we have laws like this to prevent guns from getting in the hands of the wrong people so they can't kill anyone.

Whew.
That's why I don't as a rule like the laws aimed at (for the most part) the AR type rifles, and this is part of the reason why. Not because I'm some sort of pro-gun evangelical with a mental picture of a Minuteman wearing a tricorne hat and holding an assault rifle in the air, but because even if you banned all assault rifles people could still pull off mass shooting with shotguns or multiple handguns. Not to mention that you'd then have to start going down the list of firearms banning additional firearm types and configurations, especially once you really get going on mag capacity (HI2U California!).

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah the ELF part is anything but video games. Most likely applies to the voices in his head aka Extremely Low Frequency. The article you linked even talked about it ....
They already talked about it possibly being that. I don't think anyone could have possibly thought it was something else.