D.C. Naval Yard Shooting

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I will pray the Russians or Chinese or Iran doesn't read this forum or you just killed your mother with your random anecdote.

Now you know how ridiculous of a statement it was to begin with, anyone in something so secret isn't allowed to share that information with their family.
Don't worry. Anyone who has high enough clearance to find his mom isn't allowed to use the internet anyways.

H W BUSH signed the whole "gun free zone" and schools thing to begin with. that's an easy matter of public record.
Hmm wow G.H.Bush was actually a progressive gun-grabber in sheeps clothing. Who knew?
tongue.png

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hmm wow G.H.Bush was actually a progressive gun-grabber in sheeps clothing. Who knew?
tongue.png
First Bush wasn't a "gun grabber" but he wasn't really a strident supporter of gun rights. He essentially believed guns in civilian hands were for hunting and that is about it. Afuddas some people call them.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shooter carved My Elf weapon into his shotgun.

Get ready for the media shitstorm blaming video games in 3 2 1 ....

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Blame it on Dungeons and Dragons. DnD is the hero that gaming deserves but not the one that it needs right now.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
What does "my elf weapon" mean? Sorry I haven't played video games for a few years.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Okay. From Siddar's post I assumed it was some sort of obvious Halo or CoD reference or something that I didn't get.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah the ELF part is anything but video games. Most likely applies to the voices in his head aka Extremely Low Frequency. The article you linked even talked about it ....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
First Bush wasn't a "gun grabber" but he wasn't really a strident supporter of gun rights. He essentially believed guns in civilian hands were for hunting and that is about it. Afuddas some people call them.
Don't forget he renounced his NRA membership shortly after leaving office. The NRA calling the ATF "Jack Booted Thugs" when they stormed into a random FFL holder's house in a pre-dawn raid, killed his dog, roughed up his preggo wife (might have caused a miscarriage too) without a search warrant and without finding any wrongdoing; really hit him in the feels.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think the government is watching me. Here's the current situation. If you all remember, the Boston Marathon bomber went to my University (UMass Dartmouth) which I am currently attending. Then I read this today:

http://www.tauntongazette.com/news/x...ham-last-month

That temple is the biggest temple outside of Nepal or something. It's actually pretty crazy as it's on a tiny road but it's fucking massive. Anyways, that shit is 3 minutes down the street from my parent's house. I used to drive by it daily on my way to work.

I've possibly been in contact with 2 terrorists in the last several months.

Should I be afraid?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Navy Yard: Swat team 'stood down' at mass shooting scene
One of the first teams of heavily armed police to respond to Monday's shooting in Washington DC was ordered to stand down by superiors, the BBC can reveal.

A tactical response team of the Capitol Police, a force that guards the US Capitol complex, was told to leave the scene by a supervisor instead of aiding municipal officers.
Navy Yard shooting: Swat team awaits answers

The Capitol Police tactical response team was told by a supervisor to leave the scene instead of aiding municipal officers, sources told the BBC.

Meanwhile, the department has installed a new leader of the elite unit. No reason has been given for the decision.