Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Pecan Lodge for BBQ
Bob's for a steak
Trulucks for seafood
Chamberlains for fine dining
Any strip mall in north Garland for legit Vietnamese

Looking for new restaurants/reviews/things to do? Dallasobserver.com

I'm with you here, though I think Perry's>> Bob's for steak. They have this bacon and blue cheese marmalade topping for the steak that is mind blowing.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Can confirm, that place is great.

Can also go to milos if

1) you hate yourself
2) you need narcotics
3) you want to ogle the latest crop of SMU girls.

Edit: Perry’s is good. Especially the Friday lunch pork chop.

Del Frisco doesn’t know how to cook a steak that isn’t medium well imo.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

Can also go to milos if

1) you hate yourself
2) you need narcotics

Edit: Perry’s is good. Especially the Friday lunch pork chop.

Del Frisco doesn’t know how to cook a steak that isn’t medium well imo.

Yeah their pork chop is great too, but too much for one mortal to eat imho. Also their bread pudding with the giant homemade marshmallow and candied pecans.. Del Friscos was a lot better when it was up near the Galleria, the new location in uptown is meh.

All the chicks I date always want to go to fucking Nick and Sams, which I can't fucking stand. So damn pretentious and noisy.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

Can also go to milos if

1) you hate yourself
2) you need narcotics
Damn I wish I would have known that before moving out to Ft Worth, haha.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
So Butthurt Butthurt and I are going to order the keg for St Pattys this week most likely. Plan is to try and get our usual spot at Lovers/Greenville near the Condoms to go/Jimmy Johns.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
By beer I mean like 6$ pitches in a bar where nobody has ever taken a selfie. Lol

For a buck less go to Franconia in Mckinney for the saturday morning tour. It is 5$ and you can hang out for about 2 hours and get unlimited pours of what they have on tap. Their beers are pretty damn good too.

And it is walking distance to Hutchins bbq.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah their pork chop is great too, but too much for one mortal to eat imho. Also their bread pudding with the giant homemade marshmallow and candied pecans.. Del Friscos was a lot better when it was up near the Galleria, the new location in uptown is meh.

All the chicks I date always want to go to fucking Nick and Sams, which I can't fucking stand. So damn pretentious and noisy.

It is known that the bar at nick and sams is where the high priced whores in dallas hang out. Start telling the girls you go out with about that. bet they change their tune

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Can also go to milos if

1) you hate yourself
2) you need narcotics

Milo Butterfingers, Mockingbird and Greenville? Heh, sketch.

As Liquid mentioned, Hutchins is legit. All you can eat banana pudding, cobbler and yogurt cones too. Torpedo's are amazing if they don't sell out.

Where you looking at Lachius? I'm up in Prosper and Tender in Celina is pretty damn good. Yelp retardedly rated it the second best restaurant in America so it has become way busier than it should be.

'Worth the drive': Collin County BBQ spot draws fans from far, wide

Frenzied hates everything about Texas and longs for Canadia. Cad thinks everything above Lovers and below Armstrong is trash. Hekotat eats at a ton of different places and usually has good tastes. I didn't know Guardian and Ignatius were from DFW. We have some good ppl here.

• 2Like

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Milos is just kinda trashy, you won’t get stabbed there.

We used to go to Sherlock’s at 75/park till it got shut down (for stabbings and cocaine). It was awesome. $1 big beers, and the waitresses couldn’t count. Ahhhhh

• 2Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So Butthurt Butthurt and I are going to order the keg for St Pattys this week most likely. Plan is to try and get our usual spot at Lovers/Greenville near the Condoms to go/Jimmy Johns.

Best corner in all of Dallas. Had a friend that lived at the appartment/townhouses just down from there. Any corner that has (in order) an oyster bar, condom shop and dry cleaning is a one-stop for any date night.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Milo Butterfingers, Mockingbird and Greenville? Heh, sketch.

As Liquid mentioned, Hutchins is legit. All you can eat banana pudding, cobbler and yogurt cones too. Torpedo's are amazing if they don't sell out.

Where you looking at Lachius? I'm up in Prosper and Tender in Celina is pretty damn good. Yelp retardedly rated it the second best restaurant in America so it has become way busier than it should be.

'Worth the drive': Collin County BBQ spot draws fans from far, wide

Frenzied hates everything about Texas and longs for Canadia. Cad thinks everything above Lovers and below Armstrong is trash. Hekotat eats at a ton of different places and usually has good tastes. I didn't know Guardian and Ignatius were from DFW. We have some good ppl here.

Coming Friday to look at houses in the colony, Plano, Van alkyne, etc area.

As far as food / beer? I like dive bars. Where I can go with a buddy, down a cheap pitcher i relative peace and quiet, then leave. Lol

As far as food, I'm fat as fuck so everything

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I may head out for this. Could be fun.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Milos is just kinda trashy, you won’t get stabbed there.

We used to go to Sherlock’s at 75/park till it got shut down (for stabbings and cocaine). It was awesome. $1 big beers, and the waitresses couldn’t count. Ahhhhh
Lol. Me and a couple buddies had an apartment in the Village when we were in our 20's and tore it up at Sherlock's and The Fare (Lovers) all the time. The Fare was a dirty, nasty strip club that served $1 drinks during the week for the day shift. Ooof. Wild times, man.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol. Me and a couple buddies had an apartment in the Village when we were in our 20's and tore it up at Sherlock's and The Fare (Lovers) all the time. The Fare was a dirty, nasty strip club that served $1 drinks during the week for the day shift. Ooof. Wild times, man.

They have a lunch special? Lol