Dallas

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Haha that place shut down a long time ago.
Dude, so Butthurt's little brother and I are the same age...we went to the same grade school and I remember him getting sent home because he wore a Fare shirt to school lol

I did my time in the Village and enjoyed it. Actually might move back into one of the nicer ones so I can bike to work.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Dude, so Butthurt's little brother and I are the same age...we went to the same grade school and I remember him getting sent home because he wore a Fare shirt to school lol

I did my time in the Village and enjoyed it. Actually might move back into one of the nicer ones so I can bike to work.
I've got some righteous stories from back then but I'll save em for those 9 a.m. beers on St. Patty's Day.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So Butthurt Butthurt and I are going to order the keg for St Pattys this week most likely. Plan is to try and get our usual spot at Lovers/Greenville near the Condoms to go/Jimmy Johns.

Okay so confirmed with my woman that we're going. She's never done a Patrick's day anything so... lol. Will need a bit of guidance on this location before. It is on the 16th of March right?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Ah the village, truly a right of passage. They had $1.50 double wells in Friday’s at the clubhouse when I lived there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Ah the village, truly a right of passage. They had $1.50 double wells in Friday’s at the clubhouse when I lived there.
They are currently building something where the fields used to be. Looks huge.

Okay so confirmed with my woman that we're going. She's never done a Patrick's day anything so... lol. Will need a bit of guidance on this location before. It is on the 16th of March right?

Correct, 16th. I suggest uber since Greenville will be locked down. Most people uber to just past 75/lovers north bound on the service road and walk to Greenville.

Prolly finalize our plans on Friday and get the keg.

Typically we drive two cars out there Friday night and drop off the suv with all our supplies then grab dinner st shuck n jive.

Not sure what Butthurt Butthurt is wearing but I’ll be in a green version of this: Donald Trump St Patricks Day Shamrock Ba

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Fuck I hate missing this.

You guys do this every year?
Every year. This and Halloween.

Halloween is in the air at the moment cause our usual host is joining the marines and has twins due soon.

We do pretty good themes too. One year was WWE so I went as Andre the giant.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They are currently building something where the fields used to be. Looks huge.

Correct, 16th. I suggest uber since Greenville will be locked down. Most people uber to just past 75/lovers north bound on the service road and walk to Greenville.

Prolly finalize our plans on Friday and get the keg.

Typically we drive two cars out there Friday night and drop off the suv with all our supplies then grab dinner st shuck n jive.

Not sure what Butthurt Butthurt is wearing but I’ll be in a green version of this: Donald Trump St Patricks Day Shamrock Ba

Okay cool. She wants a hotel there so we'll get one and uber in on the 16th. I would guess get there relatively early?

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Usually start drinking at 9am. Everyone is a drunken mess by 3. It's awesome.

• 1Like

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Yeah earlier is better cause police start locking everything down. No idea what the price is but the doubletree hotel is right down the street. Could probably walk honestly.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah earlier is better cause police start locking everything down. No idea what the price is but the doubletree hotel is right down the street. Could probably walk honestly.

That's the plan.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just moved to Austin 3 weeks back, and never been to Dallas. What better introduction than a giant St Patty's parade with the FoHBros?

I like the idea of walkable hotel. I'll nab one of those for Friday and Saturday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
So this is tentatively where we will be in relation to the Doubletree. We've been in this spot for like the last 5 or so years, and intend to grab it again unless city of Dallas stops us.

Capture.PNG

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Is Shuck n Jive still there?

Another option for people getting there that I always do is park at a DART station and ride the train in. It seems like an easier exit strategy than competing with 10,000 other people for an Uber.

• 1Like

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Is Shuck n Jive still there?

Another option for people getting there that I always do is park at a DART station and ride the train in. It seems like an easier exit strategy than competing with 10,000 other people for an Uber.
It is! We usually drop off the truck Friday night then go eat/drink there so they don’t tow us.

There is a dart station at lovers, so you could take DART there then cross the street.

• 1Like

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Yep, DART at Lovers is best bet. But man that walk back up Greenville after all day drinking is atrocious. Especially when it's either 30 degrees (today) or 85 degrees (couple of years ago).

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Tried Hard Eight. Wildly overpriced maybe average food. Prolly closer to below average

Their Chicken and Brisket is the only things they have going for them, the atmosphere is fantastic though. I usually only go if the company is paying.

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
So we’re doin this...i’ll put up for a green beer keg. That way, no one misses us.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Talking to one of the other guys, might bring a grill out and cook something simple like eggs and tortillas or something.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
So Butthurt Butthurt and I got drunk tonight and discussed post parade plans...how do we feel about milos or barley house? Both are walking distance and cheap.