DAOC: Origins - New Server

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
breakin for din, but got to level 10 on my wizard, fun stuff!

rrr_img_56993.jpg

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Prob make a toon here once they get their account registration sorted out. Thinking pal/arms or minst

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Can't for the life of me figure out what's going on with the FPS of this game. AMD is not pleased apparently. Updated drivers and everything. There were a few cases on their boards, but no answers yet, I will probably miss the XP train.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I doubt they'll do a rollback/wipe. The mantra throughout beta was to encourage grouping and the whole tagging system with just hitting the mob once and getting full exp was intended. Probably why there are so many quests that are still in French as they just haven't bothered to localize them.

Hit 42 before last restart...hoping to get 50 tonight.

Reiker

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wonder if all realms are doing that shit. It would be interesting if everyone hits 50 in a few hours and goes out to snag keeps, and you end up with giant zergs with absolutely no gear duking it out.

Made a post saying xp rate is way too much. A bit faster than uthgard would be allrite to me, this feels like 10X uthgard speed. I dont want a stupid grind, but come on, top level on the first day in a MMO?