Dark Matter

spronk

FPS noob
Kill Them All

damn baby girl, you a cold hearted killa

awesome episode, the show feels like one of those crazy asian MMOs that just mashes up a bunch of themes. This week it was space corporate prison and then suddenly in walk a bunch of Japanese people doing space sword samurai fights for no reals reason. So far liking season 2 of this show a tad bit more than season 2 of Killjoys.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Since they like casting ex-stargate cast members, i hope they bring back Lt Juggs soon.

stargate-universe-20091016073622733_640w.jpg

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Agree episode 2 was pretty awesome. loved the robot killing everyone,

goofy show but very enjoyable.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So who is the asset Alicia Reynaud was talking about? Seemed like they were trying to imply it was the young girl, but I felt they were intentionally vague by having the pics of the entire crew on the screen. I think she referred to her as a 'her', so that means it could be the kid, or could be the captain. It could also be the android. Or maybe she's only looking for one of those and the asset she mentioned was one of the escaped prisoners who were added to the crew.

IMDB says she was in the first episode of the season too, but I'm drawing a blank on what she did or said in that one.

This is alicia, BTW, in case you don't recognize the name (I had to look it up).

inga_cadranel_lindsay_owen_pierre_darkmatter_2-2.jpg

Goatface

didn't catch she gave the asset a gender. i figured it was one of the new people, head con, med tech, or female con.

spronk

FPS noob
I mean this is the screen shot at the beginning of the episode, it would be really weird if it wasn't the young girl since she is staring right at her and says "hello, pumpkin" right after her aide says "we found her". Definitely NOT one of the new people, could be any of the 5 on screen I guess but pretty sure its five

mHhBC4l.jpg

Her real name is Emily Kolburn, I don't think we've had any previous characters with that last name

Cybsled

She will probably turn out to be the heir to some Corp who ran away (or the daughter of the woman above). She seems extremely versed in tech, which would suggest some extensive education/training in that field.

Either that or she could also end up being some type of sleeper super agent that escaped a corp program.

Goatface

ok i could see that, but the way she talked seem more to like a spy type thing

The crew of the Raza escaped last night.
--And our asset?
On board the ship with them.
--Great. Now let's go get them.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm leaning towards the asset and pumpkin being different people.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am guessing She is the asset or it's been implanted in her. Likely we'll find out she's an android of some sort.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The asset could be the medical guy they brought aboard from the prison. She may just be after 5.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The asset is definitely one of the new guys imo, not a member of the crew, and the target is the girl

spronk

FPS noob
I really thought One would rejoin the crew, pretty cool they are just like "nope, fuck that".

Key to an interstellar dimension is kinda lulzy, but I guess could set up something interesting. Show feels like its just on a treadmill at the moment though, not really going anywhere until the last 3-4 episodes where I expect explosive forward momentum on the plot.

I think I like this a tad bit more than Killjoys this season but its pretty close

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Android was my favorite character so far this season.. until the emotion chip. It was still a good episode, but I hope the android decides not to use the emotion chip often. They should also give her a pet cat for the full Data/tng experience.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This show keeps me interested more than Killjoys. I do like both shows, but Dark Matter has the better cast dynamic. That's what makes it more enjoyable to me.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This show keeps me interested more than Killjoys. I do like both shows, but Dark Matter has the better cast dynamic. That's what makes it more enjoyable to me.

Killjoys is just a better amusing show and I think it has the better overarching plotline, but I think Dark Matter just has the better cast with a more interesting backstory.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user