Dark Souls 2

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's fine if you play with a controller. If you do play on PC thought be sure to download the graphics mod/fix, as the PC version is otherwise locked to some terrible console resolution, like 1024x768 or some shit.
it's locked to 720p simple HD, which is fairly horrible on a 27" screen you're sitting less than a meter away from. It is also fine if you play on kb+m with whatever fix it is that fixes the camera.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
dark_soulss_by_alo81-d6nrmkr.gif

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I had to jump through some piss and shit stained GFWL hoops to get Dark Souls working on my lappy.

The complete death of GFWL can't come soon enough.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Oh yea, forgot about the gfwl bullshit. Assuming it did the whole crashes constantly, have to manually install some random ass version of gfwl thing. Don't worry, it'll randomly require you to do that a few more times before you're done playing it.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I hope the newbies fraps themselves playing it initially. I want to see their reactions.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm enjoying the thorough fisting I'm getting in this game. Asylum demon down.
tongue.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It gets really easy after that. If you find any difficulty it's probably just you.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Meh, I put the game down after being killed for thenth time by Nito (don't have a holy weapon to keep the adds dead), Manus or Kalameet. Which reminds me, I can still do Lost Izalith.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nito is easy - Holy's so easy to get even if you don't want to "build a weapon" for it - the Short Sword by the Undead Dragon behind Swamptown (Astora's SS maybe forget the name) upgrades with Twinkling to something good enough to drop them quickly for good. At least as long as you're not retarded and walk in the back part to get the skeleton giants awake - but that's as easy as sticking to the front half of the room or so.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I just brute forced Nito without any holy damage. Heaviest armor I had + shield and a black knight sword and just slugged it out with him and all the adds. His damage didn't seem especially high, and I even pissed off all the huge skeletons in back somehow, didn't seem to make much difference.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I'm enjoying the thorough fisting I'm getting in this game. Asylum demon down.
tongue.png
Just avoid a mage build if you want to keep that hard feeling. My first playthrough was a mage build and I steamrolled the fuck out of most of the bosses.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I haven't played Dark Souls since the first few weeks of release, but I think they nerfed the hell out of Pyromancer damage at some point. I think it's a little harder now than it used to be.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I mainly used Soul Spear and Homing Soulmass, or their crystal versions. It took quite a bit of farming souls to raise Int before it really kicked into glass cannon territory though. Set myself up with a +10 Magic Longsword and the GCS so I wasn't totally fucked in melee combat though.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've never used magic in these games. Just melee. Mostly spears and shields.

I like spears and shields.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
DS2 Info. I'm one of those pussies who doesn't like the idea of always being invade-able without just disconnecting from the servers.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
SpearzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzZzzzzz...

Sorry nodded off there... spears are so boring in Souls. Various twohanders with stats pumped to use them one handed was where it was at (especially the Gravelord Sword for the first 2/3 of the game - so easy to get early on and so brutal for a long while - love getting it before the first Taurus Demon and one shotting him with a falling strike with it hilarious).

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
DS2 Info. I'm one of those pussies who doesn't like the idea of always being invade-able without just disconnecting from the servers.
I don't play these games for anytime, anywhere PvP either. Sounds like I'll be yanking my cord out while I play for the most part.