Dark Souls 3

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Was able to finish the boss and the hidden mini boss with three of the characters last night. Found the Yharnam hunter looking premade the easiest with the spear and magic combo. The mini boss can inflict a new status effect called frostbite which seems to prevent your stamina from recovering for a short bit. It was easy enough to dodge on the mini and I had to purposely stand in his breath to see what it did. After he's dead you can find a bit of lore from one of those tombstones but couldn't figure out if there was anything else that happens in the area after both the mini and main boss are dead. Demo area feels a lot like world 1-1, Undead Burg and the beginning Yharnam area with everything looping into each other and like all of those once you know where you are going it is easy to just run and roll straight to your destination. Invasions felt good did about 6 before time ran out and didn't have too many ghosting issues.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You lost as well my dear Vaclav, so on that end take your own advice. ;}

Also putting DS2 over demon souls should auto win you asshat of the year...
I really would've preferred not winning - only voted for myself because I can't justify voting for a banned member besides Numbers (b/c he still annoys me on Steam infrequently).

On my ratings that was quick and dirty but one huge strike to me with DeS is that so many things are easy to cheese in the game. Noble w/ Soul Arrow can basically solo the game at SL1 (or whatever it's base is, I forget off hand) without breaking a sweat really. Other annoyances being: NG+ really changed nothing. Online component was annoying as hell 99% of the time [World affinity being needed for most items while it's influenced by everyone in the world is terrible - perhaps the online is down now so you didn't get to see that though - or the lower demand might finally make it less annoyingly rapid to change, last I played it online was pre-DkS1]

Also the Land of Giants or whatever being completely removed was annoying too. Hated the hub design. Etc.

It was just really rough around the edges, I still love the game its a 9.X/10 to me but I really can't see myself if I really delve into it rating it above any of the others.

Column_sl

shitlord
I really would've preferred not winning - only voted for myself because I can't justify voting for a banned member besides Numbers (b/c he still annoys me on Steam infrequently).
giphy.gif

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I have trouble going back and playing DeS - it is borderline unplayable due to performance issues - so there are two hierarchies for me.

First, in order of which obsessed me most at the time: DeS > DKS2 > DKS > BB.

Then, a retrospective assessment. This is the current hierarchy: DkS > DkS2 > BB > DeS. This emerged when I considered replaying them after beating BB.

BB is fantastic, but Column nailed it.

spronk

FPS noob
two collectors editions leaked, april 2016 release date

1446987115_main_Dark_Souls_III_Prestige_Edition.jpg

Prestige Edition

A copy of Dark Souls III
Collector's Box
Metal Case
40cm Lord of Cinder Figurine
A4 Hardcover Artbook
Soundtrack
Cloth Game Map
3X Iron-On Patches

1446984912_main_Dark_Souls_III_Collectors_Edition.jpg

Collector's Edition

A copy of Dark Souls III
Collector's Box
Metal Case
25cm Red Knight Figurine
A4 Hardcover Artbook
Soundtrack
Cloth Game Map
3X Iron-On Patches

The leaked prices may be for asia cuz it shows the prestige at $500 lol. CE is $140 but probably be $120 in US

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
As a doctor of spooge I'd be somewhat remiss in my duties if I didn't confess to the discovery of an intensity of spooge heretofore unimaginable.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Will support (buy) anything PC related to this line of games. Whenever DS3 is up for preorder, I shall do so and take 2 days off work.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
All I see are the old ladies from Hemwick lane.

I'm still excited I just see tons of reuses.

Where is my Demon's Soul HD PS4 with 60 FPS?

Heian

Molten Core Raider
PS4 and Xbox one won`t. I'm not 100% sure but I did read it somewhere I think.

I'm at least happy the PC version release with the other one. I won`t have to buy the console version one month prior the PC version.