Dark Souls 3

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I'm getting the Steelcase, but this is some fine box art. Spoilered for size

81TlldPPW-L._SL1500_.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It's a weapon art from the dagger apparently. Some weapons have special attacks, some give abilities like that. Personally I was excited to see how fast that bow fired.

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
I bought a new controller in full preparation for how hard and repeatedly I will be throwing it against the wall while I play this.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cant wait, been replaying DS, DS2 and have slowly been playing my way through Bloodborne. Any other rumors about a Demon Soul's conversion to ps4 or pc?

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure how many of you love the lore of FROM games, but it's some of the best shit out there IMO when it comes to how they present it. That being said I'm always confused as fuckall when they drop a cinematic, because you know everything within the cinematic has a meaning, or eludes to something deeper, but I'm often not enough of a lore poopsocker to figure it all out. Thank god for youtubers. Terramantis, Epicnamebro, and Vaati are all excellent at explaining the lore.

This video simply explains the lore of the cinematic

Column_sl

shitlord
Wait, I didn't realize this is coming out for the PC, thought it was just the consoles first.

PC it is. I wonder if they are going to lock us at 30fps tho

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Now that Bloodborne has won me over, I'll definitely be getting this. Glad to see it's on PC at the same time!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I still havent gotten through the first hour of DS2 because I dont own a xbox controller. Time to fix that. Playing this game with KB/Mouse is fucking retarded.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still havent gotten through the first hour of DS2 because I dont own a xbox controller. Time to fix that. Playing this game with KB/Mouse is fucking retarded.
Pick up a Logitech f310 they are cheap and work great.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't buy shit on release pretty much ever, so worst-case I'll get it on PS4. I always prefer PC, though.

Column_sl

shitlord
PC was better for Dark Souls, and Dark Souls 2 once they fixed the weapon thing.

It's probly a safe bet to buy it first on the PS4, and then buy it later on the PC if the community can unlock 30fps.

I have no clue why we are still at 30fps in 2016....

Yeah, I understand locking console versions at 30FPS to avoid FPS jitter, but why PC? If their gameplay code is FPS dependent then lol why? Its GameDev 101 to write FPS independent updates.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Is there anyway to get an english version of this game when its released a few weeks early in Japan? I def. Want to be able to read inventory / menu items but would love to play as early as possible! !!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, I understand locking console versions at 30FPS to avoid FPS jitter, but why PC? If their gameplay code is FPS dependent then lol why? Its GameDev 101 to write FPS independent updates.
PvP basically. If one guy is running 30fps and another 60fps it causes all sorts of odd interactions.