Dark Souls

khalid

Unelected Mod
Very first person that invaded my game used a hack to instantly kill me, curse me, put shit on my head and then max debuffs on me, all which persisted. Remember that being a hack that people were using in pvp.

Restarting and going offline I guess heh.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Noticed this on trending games today. LOL?

darksouls.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Blightown is suppossedly fixed in the remaster as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Meh, that's just another thing DSFix already took care of years ago. Good for the console versions though.

• 2Like

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Very first person that invaded my game used a hack to instantly kill me, curse me, put shit on my head and then max debuffs on me, all which persisted. Remember that being a hack that people were using in pvp.

Malcolm Reynolds got you I'm guessing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Meh, that's just another thing DSFix already took care of years ago. Good for the console versions though.
I still remember having a couple places where the frame rate dipped but it was pretty minor on PC with DS Fix. That is the way I beat the game.

I feel like the remastered graphics are better but that could be just because its been a few years since I played it.

Really the main thing I want is good sales so they are incentived to remaster Demon Souls. That is the one I never played.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still the best one by far imo, but I wouldn't get my hopes up on that happening. Sony owns the IP and it will forever be a PS exclusive though so I'm not sure how much effect Dark Souls remaster success would have on their decision. I'd love a simple PS4 remaster but they'd probably decide Demon's Souls would need a full remake and let someone go mucking about with the gameplay/balance rather than just cleaning up the graphics and making the game not drop to 15-20 fps in the worst zones.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I would be 100% fine with a PS4 remaster of Demon Souls. Im not buying a PS3 to play it though.

• 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I pulled the trigger for PS4 three hours to go! Going Great Scythe +15 and Darkmoon Cov...appears to be a top tier build and I had no idea.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Demon Souls - world tendencies.

That is the single reason I got hooked on the series. I was just talking about it today at 9am out of the blue, I imported demon souls and loved it and the fucking thing had such a bad translation it had Dexterity listed as improving "Experience" so i thought it would help me level, game comes out in US and it translates experience to Fall Damage. /worf

If you died right away, which everyone did before this genre was born, the game got HARDER by increasing mob hp damage etc while shrinking yours.

Love this shit and would pay 100$ to hear Yurt the Silent Chief stalk my merchants on ps4.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Been trying to watch the comparisons between Xbox One X and PS Pro. Both running at 1800p although the frame rate is always stable on the XBox One X where as on PS Pro it may drop down to the low 50's. Did this change with launch? It is pretty ridiculous they do not take advantage of the extra power of the XBox One X and also, no one knows if it has HDR or not. Anyone playing on the X?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

This shit is why i kept cheat engine hooked into DS1 when I first was playing prepare to die edition. Just to toggle on my own god mode til they got bored and left if some shady shit was going on. I know, doesnt make me much better, but it feels good knowing I pissed off and wasted the time of invader who was not just invading with invader advantages but also cheating/griefing.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Still the best one by far imo, but I wouldn't get my hopes up on that happening. Sony owns the IP and it will forever be a PS exclusive though so I'm not sure how much effect Dark Souls remaster success would have on their decision. I'd love a simple PS4 remaster but they'd probably decide Demon's Souls would need a full remake and let someone go mucking about with the gameplay/balance rather than just cleaning up the graphics and making the game not drop to 15-20 fps in the worst zones.

Demon's Souls is such a great game, wish they'd do a PS4 remaster or a sequel.

Can't you play it on PC though? I know people were doing stuff to emulate it.

• 2Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The wind up on the scythe is getting me killed, even coming from a great sword DS3 build it just feels weird

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Demon's Souls is such a great game, wish they'd do a PS4 remaster or a sequel.

Can't you play it on PC though? I know people were doing stuff to emulate it.
There's still a few issues but the lastest version of the emulator can run it very smoothly yeah, provided you have a beefy enough setup(mostly CPU from what I understand). Doesn't have any multiplayer element though obviously, since the servers are down and they haven't really managed to emulate server side stuff(and I wanna say never will).

• 1Like