Dark Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It looks like the network test has dropped for the remaster.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I can get back into this, Dark Souls is a very long game with all the expansions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I only played through DS1 once and I was a sorcerer build. It made the mid to end game very easy. I destroyed bosses. I chronicled it in the DS1 thread. So I will definitely be playing through this again as a melee build of some kind.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I only played through DS1 once and I was a sorcerer build. It made the mid to end game very easy. I destroyed bosses. I chronicled it in the DS1 thread. So I will definitely be playing through this again as a melee build of some kind.

I will finally do a Great Scythe build.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I was katana build when I played through DS1. I remember shooting a lot of arrows at shit. I'm definitely picking up the remaster.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
^ anyone serious about ruining other peoples lives by invading nonstop?

I will gladly go Morgan and Spolep EQ style if someone wants to really fuck peoples days up?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Schedule.

Dark Souls Remastered PS4/Xbox One Network Test Schedule
May 11
Start times

5 PM BST
6 PM PT
9 PM ET
End times

10:59 PM BST
11:59 PM PT
2:59 AM ET
May 12
Start times

5 PM BST
6 PM PT
9 PM ET
End times

10:59 PM BST
11:59 PM PT
2:59 AM ET

Will be invading this weekend.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
All this grief talk reminded me of the wall. Can't believe how old this is with the Games for Windows notifications.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Been playing Dark Souls 3 again waiting for this to happen. Torn on what I want to play but thinking Thief

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I died a lot and killed a few. It was fun. It's so much slower than Dark Souls 3. Can't wait to play through it again.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I recently did a double play of DS3, to get pumped for this remake. I never thought I would fight something more annoying than the two snow cats at the end of DS2, but holy fuck Darkeater Midir just completely escapes me on how to beat that fight. And this after soloing just about every boss in DS3, including the Demon before Ring City, Nameless King, and Aldretch on my NG+ run. Oh well, at least I got the fucking Blue Sentinel grind done which was actually a lot of fun. PvP crowd in DS3 (outside of a couple stun lock twinks) is actually pretty fun and varied right now.

Not looking forward to the greifing in Ds1, but I am looking forward to spear/shield wizard play being awesome again. After two days of getting assfucked by Midir, 4Kings wont even remotely bother me.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Sorcerer build in DS1 makes 4Kings an absolute joke. Beat them first or second try.