Dating

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I mean I know she's not a 10, but she's at least a 7.5. 8 to me because, well, I like big tits...

Also remember that she's filthy rich. That adds a point or two.
lol and you falsely accused me of saying sex above all else, while you are and admitted gold digger. I will give you props if you ever told her that you were more attracted to her because the size of her bank account.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean I know she's not a 10, but she's at least a 7.5. 8 to me because, well, I like big tits...

Also remember that she's filthy rich. That adds a point or two.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. But you don’t even fuck her so stop trying to brag like she’s a model.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lol and you falsely accused me of saying sex above all else, while you are and admitted gold digger. I will give you props if you ever told her that you were more attracted to her because the size of her bank account.
Saying that a woman having money makes her a more appealing mate is not the same as being a gold digger lol. She sought me out. I'd only be a gold digger if I went out looking for women like her.

💙 Tho

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. But you don’t even fuck her so stop trying to brag like she’s a model.
I'm 36 and never married. I'm pretty much alright with any woman who isn't hideous (which basically means any woman that actually takes care of herself) who isn't an emotional train wreck.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Met a woman at a wedding I was in 20 years ago. I asked her what kind of work she did. "I'm a professional gold digger". Umm ok.

Later she married John Schneider of Duke boys fame. Guess it worked out for her except for dying from cancer not long ago. Takes all kinds I guess.
John Schneider isn't dead yet. His career still seems to be shambling on as well.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gave an update but it got buried under all the advice we gave sleevedraw lol.

The divorcee woman has been back home in Uruguay with her daughter, staying with her family down there, for the last two weeks. She says she's coming back but I've got a feeling she's going to try to just stay down there, so that she doesn't have to share custody with her husband here in Michigan. Which is illegal I'm sure but I can't imagine it's the sort of thing they'd bother with extradition over. So that door might be closed.

Had a few women on Facebook message me to hit on me this year but none of them have worked out. The latest one seemed chill until she started telling me that she literally believes herself to be the physical incarnation of Wisdom / Sophia / the Holy Spirit. Yes, as in the Holy Spirit from the Trinity. Even that wasn't quite too batshit for me but then a few other things ended up piling on top of that. Blocked her today.

She was damn cute tho.

View attachment 464032
What's the status on sleevedraw sleevedraw ?
Great pics pharmakos pharmakos , you should really give give U-R-Gay woman the D. Hope she comes back to you, cheers.

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I have never seen his cock, but he has seen mine because he is/was a Doctor
Morning Glory Doctor GIF by Travis

pharmakos pharmakos No implant needed, rx pad.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So slippery slippery and not sleevedraw sleevedraw , right. Unless Oblio Oblio dabbles in gay dating advice ofc, possibly? Did you score, slippery slippery ?
Whoever the fuck I can't keep everyone here straight. I can barely keep me straight.

No pun intended

Two bronze donors with names that start with "S" both using a Yoda avatar are just asking to be confused with each other namsayin?

Edit -- wait. On mobile. That's not Yoda bahaha. Close enough when it's a small icon.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Sorry the truth hurts. As I said earlier, women tend to marry up and across the social ladder. Men have no issues marrying down. It's because men value looks more than women, so a poor woman from a poor family who with model looks is a high value prize for a man. But women value status more than looks, hence why they tend to marry across/up

People argue with this stuff and call it misogyny or whateverthefuck, but it's true. Not just true, but also extremely obvious when you're studying biology. Humans have existed in their "modern state" for what, 200,000 years?

For 198,000 of that 200,000 years, the social hierarchy didn't exist like it did now. What mattered biologically (for extending our genetic existence) is that men were strong enough to chase and overpower women and that women were visually appealing enough that men would want to chase and overpower them.

In that context, looks matter way more to men. They want hot women. And status matters way more to women. They want a guy who can protect them. Back then it was protect them from other men, and bears, and large cats. Now it's protect them from homelessness and financial destitution for them or their kids.

And yes, this is a huge oversimplification, and plenty of women are into being self-reliant rather than marrying a breadwinner, but I'd argue a lot of that comes from societal factors and nurture. If we're looking at straight-up nature and biology, women want guys who will defend/protect them, which means physically strong and social status. Oh yeah, and assertive. Which makes it more of a crime that modern media/Hollywood/game journalists seem hellbent on convincing men that assertiveness/confidence/alphaness are all bad or toxic things. No, they're some of the very things that make women like us.

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Men do have an issue marrying down now because of.... the power of divorce. They've watched what it has done to older men in their lives and developed a new fear of commitment.

This is why so many strange phenomenon and movements have been birthed and the internet does not help it. Red Pill, MGTOW... we live in a weird time and something that men who have been married for a long time will never understand is how absolutely strange and insincere dating is now. Its incredibly easy to meet new people and stalk their online presence in an effort to manipulate or gain trust. There are no "rules" or strategy. It's a fucking free for all. You never know what someones intentions are.

But yea, Oblio would definitely burst on the scene and turn it all upside down. He's the man after all. He's tons o fun. Keepin it real.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So slippery slippery and not sleevedraw sleevedraw , right. Unless Oblio Oblio dabbles in gay dating advice ofc, possibly? Did you score, slippery slippery ?
Going to dinner and doing something tomorrow night. We'll see how it goes. Our conversations to this point have been fine. I actually find myself excited, which is kind of unexpected. As it was someone trying to set us up and I resisted for a long time I kind of just started it up as a fine I'll try.

My goal isn't really to get laid though, it's to find an actual relationship (that then results in lots of getting laid!). I'm too old and don't have the time or energy to just fuck around.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Men do have an issue marrying down now because of.... the power of divorce. They've watched what it has done to older men in their lives and developed a new fear of commitment.

This is why so many strange phenomenon and movements have been birthed and the internet does not help it. Red Pill, MGTOW... we live in a weird time and something that men who have been married for a long time will never understand is how absolutely strange and insincere dating is now. Its incredibly easy to meet new people and stalk their online presence in an effort to manipulate or gain trust. There are no "rules" or strategy. It's a fucking free for all. You never know what someones intentions are.

But yea, Oblio would definitely burst on the scene and turn it all upside down. He's the man after all. He's tons o fun. Keepin it real.
I wouldn't change the scene at all, I just wouldn't play the stupid games. Clearly you think you have to play by the current rules, even though it hasn't worked yet. Just keep trying the same thing, right Champ? The truth is you wish you had my life or rather a similar version of it and instead of taking notes you would rather tell me my way of doing things is wrong.

If I was 30minutes into a date and realized there was no chance of a future, I would end the date. Would you do that? Or would you be too worried about playing by someone else's rules? You have no one to blame for your failures, but yourself. Were you raised by a single Mom? What kind of male influence did you have in your life that made you so weak with women?

It still baffles me why you think you have all the answers at something you are a complete failure at. Are you a Seinfeld fan? You should try the Opposite George Approach, what is the worst that could happen?

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Going to dinner and doing something tomorrow night. We'll see how it goes. Our conversations to this point have been fine. I actually find myself excited, which is kind of unexpected. As it was someone trying to set us up and I resisted for a long time I kind of just started it up as a fine I'll try.

My goal isn't really to get laid though, it's to find an actual relationship (that then results in lots of getting laid!). I'm too old and don't have the time or energy to just fuck around.
That is the right attitude. A big part of the point I have been trying to make is why waste your time or theirs with games. Be direct, put yourself out there. If she doesn't want what you want then the sooner you find that out the better.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wouldn't change the scene at all, I just wouldn't play the stupid games. Clearly you think you have to play by the current rules, even though it hasn't worked yet. Just keep trying the same thing, right Champ? The truth is you wish you had my life or rather a similar version of it and instead of taking notes you would rather tell me my way of doing things is wrong.

If I was 30minutes into a date and realized there was no chance of a future, I would end the date. Would you do that? Or would you be too worried about playing by someone else's rules? You have no one to blame for your failures, but yourself. Were you raised by a single Mom? What kind of male influence did you have in your life that made you so weak with women?

It still baffles me why you think you have all the answers at something you are a complete failure at. Are you a Seinfeld fan? You should the Opposite George Approach, what is the worst that could happen?

I appreciate you being in this thread. You are completely clueless but are under the impression you have it all figured out. You can't even get over the fact that years ago we had a few arguments in a different thread. And yet... you think you wouldn't be the guy who gets ghosted after one date and pulls the old "Hey, had a great time the other night. Haven't heard from you, just wanted to make sure everything is alright".

You are incredibly insecure. It's why you constantly feel the need to remind everyone of your perceived successes. You're the Ossoi of married men.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Whatever you need to tell yourself Champ. My guess is that you are a weak man and woman smell it on you, it is why you are all alone. If you were as awesome as you try the make yourself sound on here then you wouldn't be alone. Just because I remember how big of a Beta you were in the other thread doesn't mean it keeps me up at night. Clearly you have no idea how to attain what you so desperately want, because if you did you would have it. And lol at perceived success. You mean the thing that I have and you don't, but you wish did? If it isn't a success then what is it? A failure?

I am not your enemy, I am not the reason you are single. All your failed relationships aren't the fault of your exes. Some might be, but not all. Learn from your past and do better. I am rooting for you Champ!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users