Dating

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If she's already flirting with you then obviously all that other crap you're crying about is irrelevant. In 2019 I stopped going to the gym and was on anti-depressants for the first time in my life because of a toxic work situation. But somehow I still got asked out by a girl who I ended up spending a lot of time with.

Just stop looking for excuses to keep being a pussy-free pussy and fucking take action.

Legit haven't had the opportunity to see that girl again and a lot of time went by so IDK if she'll even remember me now, but I'll stop by there the next opportunity I have and at least have a chat.

Story Time: Back in 2012 I ended up having full-on heart failure because of a toxic living situation. Had a couple of my friends living with me for a while (place was in my name), and at some point one of them wanted his GF (that he'd just met) to move in. So she did and it was fine, then after a month or so she started talking mad shit about me for whatever reason. The guys told me about it so I was a bit annoyed but too busy to care, then after another month or so my friend she was with broke things off with her because he was so tired of her negativity. After a few days of him not really talking to her at all, she went to me for help, asking me to talk to him, and I was like "I know you talked mad shit about me, I'm not gonna help you get your boyfriend back sorry" and told her that as a matter of fact she had 30 days to get out because I wasn't sure why she was even still here.

Next thing I know I'm getting angry messages from her rich parents (lol) about how they're sending their high-powered lawyers after me and their daughter doesn't have to leave, I do. Talked to relevant legal people, found out I couldn't actually kick her out for some reason, not until she didn't pay rent for a certain amount of time or whatever, I don't remember the details, but it wasn't even her place what the fuck. Whole thing really stressed out me and my friends with her refusing to leave for a couple weeks and threatening lawsuits (and one of my friends, not even the one she was with but a different guy, actually ended up taking her side and told me I was being an asshole / didn't really hang out with me much anymore).

One day about 3 or 4 weeks later, before the 30 days was up, I got home and all her stuff was gone. The friend she'd been dating to kick off the whole thing said he'd been there in his room working on emails and listening to all the angry noise she was making moving her stuff out. I think her parents helped her or something and they were all pissed-off, so he stayed in his room and totally avoided them. At least they didn't trash any of my stuff.

All of this had me very stressed for about a month, and when I went in for a routine checkup soon after, they found that I had full-on heart failure from stress. Goddamn. Have had to get checked for it every so often ever since.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Legit haven't had the opportunity to see that girl again and a lot of time went by so IDK if she'll even remember me now, but I'll stop by there the next opportunity I have and at least have a chat.

Story Time: Back in 2012 I ended up having full-on heart failure because of a toxic living situation.

All of this had me very stressed for about a month, and when I went in for a routine checkup soon after, they found that I had full-on heart failure from stress. Goddamn. Have had to get checked for it every so often ever since.

When I was at University there was a popular UK comedy show called "Fonejacker" that involved prank phone calls with a variety of different characters.

One of my skills is being able to freestyle prank phone call people on the spot with elaborate and believable stories. I once rang up a local Michelin star restaurant offering them foraged mushrooms etc.

Anyway, I prank called the housemate of a friend during the Summer holidays and told him he couldn't return back to his University accomodation yet because workers had found asbestos there. He started going on about how he had pleurisy as a kid. When I asked him to explain he described it as a "red liquid around the heart".

Our nickname for this kid was "mouldy mcveigh", he basically looked like a British Asmongold mixed with Worzel Gummidge.

You remind me of him.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yep, you have a real gift for crafting "believable stories".

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Talked to relevant legal people, found out I couldn't actually kick her out for some reason, not until she didn't pay rent for a certain amount of time or whatever, I don't remember the details, but it wasn't even her place what the fuck
If she wasn't on the lease then legally she's your tenant with an unwritten rental agreement with you and while the law varies from state to state you usually need at least 30 days notice to terminate a rental agreement. It's the kind of thing everyone should be aware but some people get unlucky and have to learn the hard way.

Also full-on heart failure sure sounds like dead, I'm guessing you mean something like "stress induced cardiomyopathy".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If she wasn't on the lease then legally she's your tenant with an unwritten rental agreement with you and while the law varies from state to state you usually need at least 30 days notice to terminate a rental agreement. It's the kind of thing everyone should be aware but some people get unlucky and have to learn the hard way.

Also full-on heart failure sure sounds like dead, I'm guessing you mean something like "stress induced cardiomyopathy".

With an unwritten agreement you can also jack up her rent as high as you want. Just better hope there's no rule against having tenants in the apartment building. I was going to mention that but he'd already posted that she was gone before I got caught up on the thread.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Must have lots of debt please.

Novel idea, but for the younger generations - thats pretty much a sausage party. I pulled credit profiles daily for years, and most single women under 30 had bad credit. Once women, and men, to some degree, start to get into their 30's and higher - who won the divorce typically dictates who has good credit.
  • Gen Z (18 to 26): 680.
  • Millennials (27 to 42): 690.
  • Gen X (43 to 58): 709.
  • Baby boomers (59 to 77): 745.
  • Silent generation (78+): 761.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I assumed it was just the men had to post their credit score, like their height.

• 1Solidarity

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Must have lots of debt please.

A credit score of 675 and above is considered good to excellent by most financial institutions.

Since when has a 675 been considered excellent by anybody?
Laugh Reaction GIF by Outside TV

I guess it's excellent for their profits when they come at you with the amazing offer of 39.99% apr for your excellent credit...

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
A credit score of 675 and above is considered good to excellent by most financial institutions.

Laugh Reaction GIF by Outside TV

I guess it's excellent for their profits when they come at you with the amazing offer of 39.99% apr for your excellent credit...

Calling 675 good or even excellent is just so shitbag sluts with 300 partners don't have to feel even worse about their life.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Novel idea, but for the younger generations - thats pretty much a sausage party. I pulled credit profiles daily for years, and most single women under 30 had bad credit. Once women, and men, to some degree, start to get into their 30's and higher - who won the divorce typically dictates who has good credit.
  • Gen Z (18 to 26): 680.
  • Millennials (27 to 42): 690.
  • Gen X (43 to 58): 709.
  • Baby boomers (59 to 77): 745.
  • Silent generation (78+): 761.

What are these numbers? Are these average scores for each generation? Are they real or your guess?

I was thinking the same thing. Pretty sure last time I sold a house, the first offer I accepted, the guy had 675 and couldn't get a loan. Gave him a looooong time to get his score up and I think it went down.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What are these numbers? Are these average scores for each generation? Are they real or your guess?

I was thinking the same thing. Pretty sure last time I sold a house, the first offer I accepted, the guy had 675 and couldn't get a loan. Gave him a looooong time to get his score up and I think it went down.
The data is the average credit score per age, based off data given from MyFICO which rounded up the data from Equifax, Experian, and Transunion. I tried to find more gender specific data, but God forbid any website discloses actual data these days based on race and gender.

As for the 675 and couldnt get a loan, that was probably based off his other circumstances (employment source, time at employer, etc.). Banks and Credit Unions usually love a 675 because their tier changes are in the same neighborhood. So they can hit those people up side the head with a 12% interest rate and see if they bite. If they complain, the agent will be able to call for an approval to the higher tier from underwriting, get the approval for 6.25% with the option to hold 2 and sell it at 8.25%. Both times theyre making a couple grand commission, minimum, off a good sized loan.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lowest score I ever saw was 492. I was shocked it could even get that low. These people are so fucking stupid that they actually paid the application fee for my rental which is the credit and background check cost, thinking they somehow were going to get the apartment.

• 1Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Only reason I know my score is for certain contractors that are given almost free reign to Exxon sites to come and go unchecked they require a background and credit check now. I guess they had problems with those in deep debt driving off with whith loads of stuff straight to the pawn shop.