Dating

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I thought Brittany Murphy was so fucking cute for some reason. I hate how she and heath ledger both took themselves out. Such a huge loss.
Probably because she was. But she was also a cokehead. Her junkie bf/supplier went out on the same batch a year later.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought Brittany Murphy was so fucking cute for some reason. I hate how she and heath ledger both took themselves out. Such a huge loss.
How did that bitch die in 2009 and star in a movie in 2014?

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How did a RECORDED MEDIUM get released after EVENT?

Hmmm
Black Magic GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
She's a jedi like two-pack. They struck her down and she only became more powerful.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My bad, it's Dale that died last year.

Luanne

her husband on the show, Lucky , voiced by Tom Petty. has also passed.
i never knew what she looked like until i saw her in Sin City and then i realized her voice was the chick from King of The Hill. yeah she was pretty cute. its always a bummer when a cute girl dies young and you think, what dumb whore. she could have had a good guy taking care of her and instead picks a douchebag who drove her into a grave.
iu

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The one who called me handsome reached out, meeting her tomorrow at her place.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
its a certainty her "husband"
272fb25bb6a8b0dce35aadf5da59fc12.png

drugged her and killed her (over the course of a few years, not overnight)

• 1Slow
  • 1Like
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The one who called me handsome reached out, meeting her tomorrow at her place.
When time she didn't reply
An hour later she said overslept
An hour later she asked for more time to get ready
An hour later said she was still cleaning the house
An hour later she posted a picture of dusty floors
An hour later:
1000004023.jpg

Left it unanswered and instead took my kid then home from half-day holiday and puppy to the park, window of opportunity closed and then to work.

Wanted to rage and rant at her like an autist, but instead going silent. Our shifts overlap again on Wednesday, maybe Sunday.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
An hour later:
View attachment 522138
Left it unanswered and instead took my kid then home from half-day holiday and puppy to the park, window of opportunity closed and then to work.

Wanted to rage and rant at her like an autist, but instead going silent. Our shifts overlap again on Wednesday, maybe Sunday.
An hour later:
View attachment 522138

Responded today, asked what we were even doing. No response yet

Two backups have been friendly but distant in the way that indicates spark unlikely
Longshot backup is friendly but dismissive; downgrading their access

One of the hottest coworkers called me over to sit with her during break. We had fun smalltalk but it didnt go anywhere. Hasnt responded to FB request.

Staying optimistic but limbo feels like a consuming pit of despair. Without mate feels like I'm a three-legged chair.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My timing sucks. I have a semi girlfriend at the moment and we really can't go out because of the medical shape I am in.

Now an ex of mine is wanting to come by. I said no. But she does own a yoga instruction place and at one time was for a short while trying to be a pro beach volleyball player.

Timing

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My timing sucks. I have a semi girlfriend at the moment and we really can't go out because of the medical shape I am in.

Now an ex of mine is wanting to come by. I said no. But she does own a yoga instruction place and at one time was for a short while trying to be a pro beach volleyball player.

Timing
Ask her to help you and your gf with some stretches. Try to get that threesome off your bucket list.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stop trying to date your coworkers moron.
Randomly hitting on any coworker with a pulse? Very bad. General advice to never date a coworker is shit though. Where else can you spend as much time together with someone before dating them? All of the things people bitch about with online dating mostly vanish if you can get to know the person over an extended time in a real setting. Sure, people can be different personally than professionally, but that's still likely more real than whatever front people put up on your first few dates.

Can it fuck up your job? Definitely, but finding a good wife is harder (and more important) than finding a good job. (Source: married coworker)

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Randomly hitting on any coworker with a pulse? Very bad. General advice to never date a coworker is shit though. Where else can you spend as much time together with someone before dating them? All of the things people bitch about with online dating mostly vanish if you can get to know the person over an extended time in a real setting. Sure, people can be different personally than professionally, but that's still likely more real than whatever front people put up on your first few dates.

Can it fuck up your job? Definitely, but finding a good wife is harder (and more important) than finding a good job. (Source: married coworker)
A good deal of coworkers here are coupled. But I agree with the comments above to stop scouting coworkers. Many of them tell me stories of others being creepy / hitting on them unwantedly : I'm thinking this isn't an invitation to console them and take over where the randos couldnt but actually an awkward way to hint that I could become like the other NPC men if Im not careful.

To the ex who recently recontacted me, setup a date on Friday and updated me every hour for four hours until my window was over and then did it again on the following Tuesday, today Wednesday she sent me a text of a photo of the rewards table at fancy dinner with her name next to mine - said we were supposed to sit together . This tells me she wanted a +1 and not me specifically.

I suspect there are hints and preassumed hints and the more that are discovered the more easy this becomes.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Where else can you spend as much time together with someone before dating them?
Talking to female coworkers when you zero interest in dating them is something else at times. Recently talked to 3 different women and its making me wonder if women are losing the plot.

Woman A, takes her dog to doggy daycare every single day, constantly watches her dog with a security camera through out the day
Woman B, takes her dog to doggy daycare once or twice a week, constantly watches her dog with a security camera through out the day
Woman C, takes him with her when she goes out to pickup food(at least shes not using ubereats?) and buys him something from wherever shes getting food too(I got him tacos the other day!... uhh wat?), constantly watches her dog with a security camera through out the day

All single, all late 20s or very early 30s, all white. Its so bizarre. Hearing the way they talk about their dogs its like the love, adoration a woman would shower a newborn with, but its a dog.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Talking to female coworkers when you zero interest in dating them is something else at times. Recently talked to 3 different women and its making me wonder if women are losing the plot.

Woman A, takes her dog to doggy daycare every single day, constantly watches her dog with a security camera through out the day
Woman B, takes her dog to doggy daycare once or twice a week, constantly watches her dog with a security camera through out the day
Woman C, takes him with her when she goes out to pickup food(at least shes not using ubereats?) and buys him something from wherever shes getting food too(I got him tacos the other day!... uhh wat?), constantly watches her dog with a security camera through out the day

All single, all late 20s or very early 30s, all white. Its so bizarre. Hearing the way they talk about their dogs its like the love, adoration a woman would shower a newborn with, but its a dog.

Well, yeah. At this point in their lives, biologically, they are supposed to have children to shower with affection and attention. But they don't because they've been trained to ignore their genes. It's gotta come out in some way. Also, guarantee 3 is gonna be a shit parent. I get up at 430 to walk the dog every day before work, and most days we run into this woman around the block who, to her credit, is trying to do the same, but she just has no idea how to deal with dogs. She's got this super dog aggressive dog, and he pulls her all over the place, and because she has no control and it's 5am all she has left is this kind of whisper shouting at him. It's fucking hilarious. We walk right past them every day while he's losing his shit and she's getting pulled all over the city. I'd stop and help her but....well, why the fuck would I wanna do that when this brings me such joy to see?

• 3Like