Dating

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I got this pick up line from the Misc. I've always used it. And i've been very successful with women in my life. (Thanks to the misc [bodybuilding.com forum])

I was hoping I could give you my letterman jacket and it could match your poodleskirt, then maybe we could go steady.

As first message to them. After that you gotta rely on your own game to get her to meet you. It helps to be good looking. I was a fat FOH poster as a child and found the bodybuilding misc when i was 21 and transformed my life guys, i ran day and night, and lost 100lbs in a year. The feel of having women eye you from never paying attention to you was amazing. I also worked hard on my personality because I thought in order to keep a good relationship you need to be funny. I listened to early JRE days religiously and listened to Opie&Anthony. I would pause during jokes and tags and try to add my own tag. I would memorize Joe Rogan speeches. Which got me a lot of handshakes lol. I worked hard on my personality. I forced myself to go out to bars and talk to people. I put myself out there. And it paid off. Got laid with the prettiest women of my life. I hope I inspire you guys too.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Nothing inherently wrong with dogs being your hobby. A dog is a huge part of my life. But if I felt the need to make a giant reddit post about how it was holding me back dating, id probably reconsider some shit long before I got to that point.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dogs are awesome, but every girl who puts "Must Love Dogs" on their dating profile are cringe as fuck.

• 2Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just a heads up to anyone thinking of using eHarmony, do not do it. They will lie to you about the number of people in "your area" and refuse to cancel the membership, meaning you will have to pay, at minimum, 700 dollars over the course of 6 months. There were 6 ladies in a 50 mile radius all of which were 300+ pounds, if that's your thing great but it ain't mine. I attempted to cancel 1 hour after seeing their lies and they refused to cancel the membership.

Obviously YMMV but they specifically said "1,000's of women in your area!" with all the profiles blurred out. Turns out their ideal match range for your area is about 200 miles.

I have disputed the charge on my CC and I guess we will see where things go from here.

• 4Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I like those kind of ads. Within a certain radius. Must mean they are homeless and live in the woods near me and likely don't get cell reception. Sounds like a winner.

Or maybe I have some living in the pasture or shed I don't know about.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Just a heads up to anyone thinking of using eHarmony, do not do it. They will lie to you about the number of people in "your area" and refuse to cancel the membership, meaning you will have to pay, at minimum, 700 dollars over the course of 6 months. There were 6 ladies in a 50 mile radius all of which were 300+ pounds, if that's your thing great but it ain't mine. I attempted to cancel 1 hour after seeing their lies and they refused to cancel the membership.

Obviously YMMV but they specifically said "1,000's of women in your area!" with all the profiles blurred out. Turns out their ideal match range for your area is about 200 miles.

I have disputed the charge on my CC and I guess we will see where things go from here.

Dog you got scammed by the oldest con on the internet. It's time for some self-reflection.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I haven't used a dating app in 7 or so years at this point but are they really that expensive now? $700 for 6 months? WTF?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I like those kind of ads. Within a certain radius. Must mean they are homeless and live in the woods near me and likely don't get cell reception. Sounds like a winner.

Or maybe I have some living in the pasture or shed I don't know about.
Yeah those ads always crack me up. I'm like bitch there arent that many people within that radius in the first place, and theres sure none that look like that

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Dog you got scammed by the oldest con on the internet. It's time for some self-reflection.

I figured at that price it would only be serious people who were really looking for something, I also didn't know that I couldn't cancel. It was also recommended by several people I know IRL that used it to meet their wives/husbands.

Khane Khane Well, if you've seen the data on how crazy women's standards have become I'm sure they are bleeding money like crazy. Men have basically given up because only .01% of men are getting all the ladies, everyone else is not good enough. I'm sure they're doing everything they can to keep the companies from going under, except taking a pay cut of course. It's not just eHarmony either, many apps have basic features like undo and the ability to see who looked at you behind steep paywalls for these features that used to be free. I normally don't pay for them but figured it was worth a shot for a month.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
You're paying like $120/month for a dating service?

Jesus dude. At that point you're only *slightly* worse off just spending it on OnlyFans.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
If you want to spend money, find an actual, living, breathing, matchmaker. Otherwise get on Hinge and swipe for two hours a day.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The logic that paying more for a dating service is going to give you better quality is pretty hilarious. But you also said E Harmony which hasnt been a thing in 10-15 years.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I used E harmoney when I was dating back in 2010. It was like $10 a month maybe. I got more pussy off of it than all the free dating sites I tried combined. But with the free sites, I talked to more women.

But damn. At those rates, you might as well use a one on one match maker.

I'm not in the game anymore, but if I was, I would think hinge would be the best bet. It's catering to girls with promises of LTRs (The app designed to be deleted!).

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I used E harmoney when I was dating back in 2010. It was like $10 a month maybe. I got more pussy off of it than all the free dating sites I tried combined. But with the free sites, I talked to more women.

But damn. At those rates, you might as well use a one on one match maker.

I'm not in the game anymore, but if I was, I would think hinge would be the best bet. It's catering to girls with promises of LTRs (The app designed to be deleted!).

Hinge is notorious for showing you the ugliest possible tier of women, to the extent that it was widely regarded as being bugged

The counter would be that it's only showing you girls that it thinks are attainable for you, lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Online dating is fake and sometimes gay (girl-peen)

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I figured at that price it would only be serious people who were really looking for something, I also didn't know that I couldn't cancel. It was also recommended by several people I know IRL that used it to meet their wives/husbands.

Khane Khane Well, if you've seen the data on how crazy women's standards have become I'm sure they are bleeding money like crazy. Men have basically given up because only .01% of men are getting all the ladies, everyone else is not good enough. I'm sure they're doing everything they can to keep the companies from going under, except taking a pay cut of course. It's not just eHarmony either, many apps have basic features like undo and the ability to see who looked at you behind steep paywalls for these features that used to be free. I normally don't pay for them but figured it was worth a shot for a month.
Yeah it’s changed a lot over the past decade. These apps are milking every penny they can (especially out dudes). They lock feature behind paywalls and add all sorts of promises. Fuck them

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Hinge is notorious for showing you the ugliest possible tier of women, to the extent that it was widely regarded as being bugged

The counter would be that it's only showing you girls that it thinks are attainable for you, lol

I just came back to this thread then opened hinge, I shit you not

1000008219.png

I think the "full" was unnecessary.

It gets better, every status is food related
1000008220.png

Last edited: