Dave Chappelle

Fadaar

That guy

dude made the wrong ass choice and got seriously beat down

Now get this ... after the attack, guess who was there? Chris Rock! He was one of Dave's special guests. As Chris walked on stage, he hugged his pal and said, "Was that Will Smith?"

looooooool

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Will Smith is done. cant believe people still think that whole thing was staged. good on security doing security things. ive been to a number of clubs where security wtf crushes some drunken asshole. those were all owned by certain underground organizations, so nobody ever said anything. i also heard rumors as a kid about Yankee Stadium security doing the same thing to people who got rowdy or ran onto the field during Yankee games. its surprising to see this so open at a regular comedy club in 2022.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Will Smith is done. cant believe people still think that whole thing was staged. good on security doing security things. ive been to a number of clubs where security wtf crushes some drunken asshole. those were all owned by certain underground organizations, so nobody ever said anything. i also heard rumors as a kid about Yankee Stadium security doing the same thing to people who got rowdy or ran onto the field during Yankee games. its surprising to see this so open at a regular comedy club in 2022.
Its a jogger comedy location. Security stomping on someone being retarded isnt a surprise.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Comedy club? It was the Hollywood Bowl.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Its a jogger comedy location. Security stomping on someone being retarded isnt a surprise.
The fuck? Hollywood Bowl isn't a "comedy club" it's a venue for music among other things and is in Hollywood Hills which is not close to jogger territory.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1651701233482.png

This is immediately after. The damage is tremendous. i can't imagine a court appearance without a surgical mask being in the cards. I count at least 10 different punches to his head if not more.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I saw a video game music concert there one time and it was awesome. Just don't go there for anything in summer it gets hot as shit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hollywood Bowl is tight. I saw Trey Anastasio with the LA Philharmonic there a while ago. Show was BYOB.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I saw a video game music concert there one time and it was awesome. Just don't go there for anything in summer it gets hot as shit.
Laughs in Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.(south texas) I can't believe bands agree to play there in the summer, they literally soak through their shirts in 3 minutes of playing.