Dawn of The Planet of The Apes

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Lol, you can't just take a drug to market instantly in the U.S.

There are all sorts of FDA benchmarks you would have to pass. Even if you fast tracked it/did some backalley bribery, you're still looking at years.

In the film the protagonist keeps his miracle cure a secret is what I am talking about. His father has a 100% reversal from advanced Alhzheimers upon taking it and is kept at 100% mental capacity for like four years. That's four years of having a major medical breakthrough just kept under your hat. He only said anything once it stopped working.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i actually paid money to see the first one. it wasnt terrible. james franco was the worst part, also yeah you need to suspend disbelief like a mofo.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I love me some Gary Oldman. I also enjoy Franco tho so take that for what it's worth.

Back to The redneck comment, rednecks would get owned by monkeys, monkeys are clearly smarter than your average redneck. Regular monkeys I mean.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
New trailer is all kinds of bad ass.

I feel like I just saw every meaningful part of the movie
frown.png

I'm such a huge geek for the original series I'll still watch it, but the mystery and hmm for lack of a better word magic is gone from this series. I loved the way the original movies, even the later ones always had you questioning "how", "where", "when", and "why".

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You're missing the biggest let down for the last Planet of the Apes movie.

There was NO monkey dick! These things are jumping around all over, yet not a dick to be found. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I wish they'd change these movies to let the humans win. I guess what I really want is 2 hours of humans shooting the fuck out of uppity apes.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Cant wait, loved the first - to the point im about to watch it again just in prep for this next week.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I just watched the first one after dismissing it because of the shitty title. Total surprise at what a good movie it actually was, this is how you do remakes.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Not really a remake, just a prequel-trilogy thing. But agreed, they are very entertaining. Looking forward to the new one and I'm curious to see where they go with the third.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It may be wrong and I may be a horrible person, but I laughed until I cried when I read that just now.