DayZ, Arma2, Arma3

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"Looks green and blue, a long life for you."

rrr_img_55039.jpg

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
could possibly be I was bit, but I never saw a message telling me I was dripping and all that.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You know what the map needs? A couple four lane highways cutting through the map. Full of burnt out cars and dead bodies.

Demolished_vehicles_line_Highway_80_on_18_Apr_1991.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Needs:
Cars
Planes
Helicopters
Trains
Proper gear respawn system
Interesting zombie AI
Base building
Tents
Stable servers
More weapons
Hunting
Civilian NPCs
Beards

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
raided that military base near zelengorsk got my gear back basically, minus ammo box and such.

am I missing something or is it really only 1 big building, then a two like smaller barracks that have military loot? I found the m4 in the big building with like the cell, im lacking ammo and im not sure exactly where im going from that base lol as its not even located on that map we all use anymore.

I could not even be at the military base

Plaid_sl

shitlord
raided that military base near zelengorsk got my gear back basically, minus ammo box and such.

am I missing something or is it really only 1 big building, then a two like smaller barracks that have military loot? I found the m4 in the big building with like the cell, im lacking ammo and im not sure exactly where im going from that base lol as its not even located on that map we all use anymore.

I could not even be at the military base
Having issues with finding Mosin ammo in any location. Feels like finding a pot of gold when I come across rounds.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Seems that always happens, you find TONS of the opposite weapon's ammo. Just keep server hopping til you find some.

error_sl

shitlord
Seems that always happens, you find TONS of the opposite weapon's ammo. Just keep server hopping til you find some.
Once they get a proper respawn system for loot, I feel they should do something about server hopping. Not sure what, but fix that farming bullshit (I've done it). Maybe tie your IP to a server or a max of three for x time period. Then you won't have people doing that. It's basically safe (as safe as can be) to log out near a military base and go there in the morning hours and find a 1 person server and farm that base until you have what you want and leave.

edit: spelling

error_sl

shitlord
Can't really bind your IP to a server with servers being shitty. Private hives is where it's at.
That's why I mentioned caching it with an allowance of maybe 2-3 servers in say a 30 minute time period. That'll still get abused. Anyway, private hive sounds better. I guess I have some web searching to do.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They definitely need a better ammo spawning system. In the Mod you usually found a few rounds nearby the gun you were looting. It was never enough ammo to go wild west, but it came in handy when you needed to shoot a bandit in the face.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
How the hell do you cure blurry vision?!?!
Eat and drink, get a saline iv, or just die. The reason why you are seeing black and white is because your blood count is getting really low. when you eat and drink, don't just stop when you satisfy your hungry or thirst. Consume until your character's emotes that his/herstomach is full. You will go a lot longer between needing to eat or drink and you will build health and your blood count will rise as well (refer to under the healing tab).

If you are able to get your hands on a saline bag and an iv kit, combine the two of them together and inject it immediately. I think it gives you 5000 blood and should restore all color in your sight.