DayZ, Arma2, Arma3

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
How does dying work? Do you collect all this awesome shit and then get popped and oh there it all goes, respawn in your tighty whities 20 miles away while the guy who killed you grabs your gear and takes off?
Yes, death is death. You lose everything. Good day, sir.

W

Wrathcaster

Steam names posted to thread so far. Steam name is same as forum name unless parenthesis names the SteamID as a forum poster.

JendrykEpsilon or Jendryk2000 (Wrathcaster)
Hekotat
Muurloen
Sutekh
Teck
Ironchic (Adebisi)
grayp95 (Skrigg)
Gamermime (Lakjin)
aoccido (Nostrovia)
Vepil
Janx
ImmoralityTX
Superhiro
immacu (othree)
DCNemesis (Nemesis)
moose48fox (dolaan)

Let me know if I got any wrong or you want to add yours to the list.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is this something my wife who is mediocre at shooters could play with me? I'm thinking some good laughs here

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is this something my wife who is mediocre at shooters could play with me? I'm thinking some good laughs here
Depends on how you think she'll take it when she loses several hours or even days worth of progress, could be very stressful on a couple, from my observations most women don't take failure too well in games.

W

Wrathcaster

DayZ is an absolute bitch until you get the hang of player activity trends and the inventory system. I've played with several married couples and they seemed to like it, but I don't know if they were a special case. Also play with several women in the past, but it was always Epoch they were into and mostly just for the base building.

Standalone is usually a very slow, methodical game in which you spend the vast majority of your time just running around. Playing as a team or squad definitely enhances the fun of the game tenfold, as the difficulty level of playing by yourself is often much greater. If she can handle games that require a very high degree of patience and can accept loss/getting fucked over by other people and the game itself, then it can be an amazing experience.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Wrath, did you get a recording of when Maple punched that tree? If so post that shit up, I want to see if it was as funny as I remember.

W

Wrathcaster

Wrath, did you get a recording of when Maple punched that tree? If so post that shit up, I want to see if it was as funny as I remember.
Fuck, forgot. It was buried in a 3 hour stream that had nothing else of interest in it. It can be reproduced.

dolaan_sl

shitlord
Please add me to the list. I would love to get on at the same time as you guys I have always played solo.

SteamID: moose48fox
RR name: dolaan

Thanks

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well she absolutely loves pvp in most games...so it wouldn't surprise me if she ended up wanting to be a "faggot" and run around trying to murder people for their stuff. We had a lot of fun playing APB until they let hackers run around unchecked and tanked the game. Now that it's an item mall she recently picked it back up again and is having fun with it.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
people tend to get careless when they've got a squad up
We certainly did
smile.png

The Battle of Pik Kozlova

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY WITH YOU GUYS TONIGHT!

It's fun playing by myself, but compared to videos I watch I'm having about 10% of the total fun I could be having. So very looking forward to trying it out with...other people!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so this one time im ashamed to admit but its a good story, me and murleeon were checking out some military base, and I was watching the perimeter while he went inside to loot so I thought....

im outside the rax keeping an eye out, because to my knowledge I had seen mur go into the rax so I was keeping an eye out next thing you know I see someone outside the rax he was a military geared out and at that point we all look alike I didn't even ask questions and I immediately shot and killed pooor mur who I guess indeed did not go into the rax, although we in turn discovered some bug, the server was dcing through all the chaos and me trying to loot his gear to give it back, he logged back in alive with full gear, and I logged back in with all his gear.

I had PTSD for a few days after the incident ~_~

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've changed my name on steam to othree to accurately reflect just who I am.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Went back and tried the mod tonight. I had forgotten how painfully shitty the inventory system is. Ran around for an hour. Found it easier to kill zombies with a machete than any of the guns I found. Accidentally dropped about 8 cans of food. Fuck that inventory system right in the ass. Never saw anyone. Ate some peas and logged.

I don't know. Seems like more fun watching Frankie play than actually playing.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
depends on how she'll take it when exploring remote cabins in the woods, and suddenly someone pops around a corner with an axe and a scary mask and starts choppin her up, or demanding that she get on her knees, not look at them, and get handcuffed, verbally abused, and robbed.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Steam names posted to thread so far. Steam name is same as forum name unless parenthesis names the SteamID as a forum poster.

JendrykEpsilon or Jendryk2000 (Wrathcaster)
Hekotat
Muurloen
Sutekh
Teck
Ironchic (Adebisi)
grayp95 (Skrigg)
Gamermime (Lakjin)
aoccido (Nostrovia)
Vepil
Janx
ImmoralityTX
Superhiro
immacu (othree)
DCNemesis (Nemesis)
moose48fox (dolaan)

Let me know if I got any wrong or you want to add yours to the list.
do we have a group on steam? if not, why dont we make a RR group?