DC Universe Animated Movies

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sunday to Tuesday I binged a lot of these after having not seen much the last few years. Grabbed a list from this website and went through the below. Really to a degree they were all enjoyable with some highlights and lows. I also feel that list was missing maybe 1 or 2 to help the continuity bc there were some big changes in between a couple. Hated anything having to do with Damian. Whiny insufferable piece of shit every second on screen. Maybe that is canonical, no idea, but it was annoying as hell. Most were rentable from Amazon for $2.99 and think only 1 had to be straight purchased for $12.99.

• Justice League: War (2014)
  • Son of Batman (2014)
  • Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (2015)***
  • Batman vs. Robin (2015)
  • Batman: Bad Blood (2016)
  • Justice League vs. Teen Titans (2016)
  • Justice League Dark (2017)
  • Teen Titans: The Judas Contract (2017)
  • Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay (2018)
  • Constantine: City of Demons (2018)
  • The Death of Superman (2018)
  • Reign of the Supermen (2019)
  • Batman Hush (2019)
  • Wonder Woman: Bloodlines (2019)
  • Justice League Dark: Apokolips War(2020)

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Going into this I did not know this was the end of the DC Animated New 52 Universe.

This now makes the upcoming Superman: Man of Tomorrow make a lot more sense as the start of a new sequence.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser

I will say that Darren Criss does NOT sound like Darren Criss in this. I'm actually quite optimistic.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Long Halloween animated announced for next year. Fuck yes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
There is no way they can do it justice in a 90ish min movie

In the summer and fall of 2021, the studio will roll out a two-part adaptation...

Well alrighty then.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Serious question, if superman's body would never decay and continue on.. wouldn't his hair and nails still grow anyways? Wouldn't having a beard be canon?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Serious question, if superman's body would never decay and continue on.. wouldn't his hair and nails still grow anyways? Wouldn't having a beard be canon?
He can grow all that out but keeps it trimmed up with his heat vision if that's still canon.

Goatface

injustice out now. sorta wanted it to be a 2 parter as it left out so many good thing, but did have my favorite plastic man bit.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
They sure did leave out a lot. Satisfied though. I do have complaints about the consistency of the art. I've seen much better out of the DC animated studio.

Goatface

comes out on tuesday

Crisis on Infinite Earths and Watchmen announced for 2024 (for now)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
comes out on tuesday

Crisis on Infinite Earths and Watchmen announced for 2024 (for now)
Warworlds was boring. Probably the least entertaining one they've released in awhile. It's basically just a build up to Crisis.