DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What bothers me with these movies is that DC has been so protective of certain characters and now they are gonna have 2 different actors playing Joker, Thomas Wayne, Batman, and who knows who else with the other Joker and Batman movie. They are basically diluting their own shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>

I DON'T LIKE THEM PUTTIN POLITICS IN THE MOVIES THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN THOMAS WAYNES TRUMP

4a3.gif

seriously though, dc is retarded

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Everything about this was good except the fucking suit. That shit looks like a cheesy 80's muscle suit for a satirical super hero. Seriously. Why?

In the comics, Billy is a kid and the suit and look of him as Captain Marvel comes from his idea of what a super hero should look and be like. There is actually a good in story reason for it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Alcoholism is a curse, but tapping that and getting Jack in the Box are not negatives. At least he has people who do care about him.

• 3Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Cavill was great as Superman. Dude's been getting dogshit scripts over and over.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Will be interesting to see how he does in Witcher
Cavill was great as Superman. Dude's been getting dogshit scripts over and over.

Man this blows, one of the better superman actors to date.

Now he's taking up the witcher? dude looks nothing like Geralt, they should have gone with Mads Mikkelsen and if the can't score him because schedule then fuck the series put it on hold, that dude would kill as Geralt.

Think I'm done with this shit now, hollywood is out of their fucking minds. I've seen MAYBE a few movies over the course of the last few years of my life and I really can't see ever paying for them again. Their cost is silly out of touch and the content is just so average to sub-par

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Crazy that a fucking adaptation of a video game that is largely unknown to non-gamers is the greener pastures to the guy that was playing SUPERMAN.

• 3Solidarity