DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 525006
Pruitt Taylor Vince is Jonathan Kent
Don't get me wrong, that guy is an awesome actor and I have loved him in probably everything he has done. But that's because he's been cast in roles I believe him in. Pa Kent?? I wasn't aware that Superman's Dad had a wonky eye. Martha should be that chick with two heads, because he's the only one that can look at both of them at the same time.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iu

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Don't get me wrong, that guy is an awesome actor and I have loved him in probably everything he has done. But that's because he's been cast in roles I believe him in. Pa Kent?? I wasn't aware that Superman's Dad had a wonky eye. Martha should be that chick with two heads, because he's the only one that can look at both of them at the same time.
He looks more like an old Kansas farmer than Kevin Costner. I mean the OG Kent's were:
Superman_Glenn Ford_Phyllis Thaxter_1978.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

in superman for all season, the part with the kents, clark is getting ready to graduate high school. kents appear to be in their 60's-70's.
1713367832507.png

pruitt is 63, doesn't really look it to me.

En Sabah Nur

Bronze Squire
The reality is that Superman just isn't a very interesting character once you get past the origin story. Lex Luthor playing 4D chess with him is about the only interesting thing you can do with the character and you really can only play that card once before it gets contrived. Cavil's portrayal broke the mold a bit and leaned heavily into Clark's feelings of isolation as a superhuman alien on Earth but there was so much crying and "THAT'S NOT MY SUPERMAN" bullshit that there's no way they'll take that angle again.

Also, wasn't this Superman supposed to be a American Inventor? What happened with that?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
black Superman and gay Superman wont happen unless they can reboot actual Superman successfully. then they can inject all the fucked up shit they want because then they got you.