DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean Man of Steel was at least a reasonably coherent movie even if kind of shit all over Supes ideology. Is that too high a hurdle for this to hit? Magic 8 ball says "Outlook Good". Guess that's a wrap boys.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Betting pool for how much worse this will be compared to the original cut?

man

I love movies. And I’m critical.
But I honestly like both BvS and Justice League. Yes, the villain was shit and it’s a weird movie. But JL is not terrible and there’s some good parts!!!

lmao it changed S H I T into Khorum lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
apparently WB/Zack Snyder is gonna announce the Snyder cut of Batman v Superman this wednesday during a Man of Steel watch party. it'll turn a 3/10 movie into a 4/10 movie!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
That shitfest was already too long. What did they add, more awesome scenes with FatFleck walking slowly everywhere?

• 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully more Superman kicking ass scenes. Honestly the only good part of that movie was when he beat the shit out of the entire Justice League, particularly the scene where GenderQueerFlash starts zooming around and Superman swings his eyes over to him and tracks him. That scene still gets me hard. The only thing that could have made it better was if he actually grabbed Flash and squeezed his fucking head off, and then fatally shoved it up Cyborg's cyber-rectum. And then fucked Wonder Woman six ways from Sunday after eye-lasering Aquaman and Batman at the knees (a la Homelander from The Boys) so they couldn't do anything but watch.

We could call it the Void Cut.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Hopefully more Superman kicking ass scenes. Honestly the only good part of that movie was when he beat the shit out of the entire Justice League, particularly the scene where GenderQueerFlash starts zooming around and Superman swings his eyes over to him and tracks him. That scene still gets me hard. The only thing that could have made it better was if he actually grabbed Flash and squeezed his fucking head off, and then fatally shoved it up Cyborg's cyber-rectum. And then fucked Wonder Woman six ways from Sunday after eye-lasering Aquaman and Batman at the knees (a la Homelander from The Boys) so they couldn't do anything but watch.

Maybe they fix the Flash as there's no way supes who barely had any sunshine, make the Flash trip up. God damn did they ever turn Barry Allen into a doorknob. The dude can give supes a good shoulder check any time of day.

Clark Kent is just some weird ass alien with an identity crisis. Like bud, go home and play god else where.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hopefully more Superman kicking ass scenes.

yeah an even meaner aggressive version of batman would be a breath of fresh air. Call it the Satan cut, audiences will eat it up Snyder.

• 2Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
apparently WB/Zack Snyder is gonna announce the Snyder cut of Batman v Superman this wednesday during a Man of Steel watch party. it'll turn a 3/10 movie into a 4/10 movie!

You mean Justice League.

Going to be really interesting to see the original and compare to Joss Whedon's changes.

Xerge

<Donor>
Confirmed for HBO max 2021. Apparently we saw 1/4 of what Synder did.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

4 hour movie or 6 part TV series on HBO hahaha

never a more appropriate

MMO_Wolf_McQuaid.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Snyder cut being released means they don't know what the fuck they are doing with the DC Universe movies and don't have plans for a new JL movie for at least 5 years.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

• 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
You mean Justice League.

Going to be really interesting to see the original and compare to Joss Whedon's changes.

The extended cut of BvS is better than the theatrical, so maybe there is something there? Extended BvS still has a silly setup and dumb ending, and is too dark and brooding, but it is at least watchable!