DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

This guy looks nothing like Guy.. but Ill reserve judgement until I see the show.

What?

Your post does not make sense. In this day and age, he looks surprisingly close to what Green Lantern looks like. He is a White Male and a Brunette with a descent body build. Looking "Nothing" like him would imply they were using a Black Female Midget. That is "Nothing" like him. It also would not have surprised me so much. Now, you want to reserve judgement until you see the show ...based around how he looks. I can see how the actor looks. I do not need the show to show me that.

Now if you had said " I do not believe this actor has the experience/acting chops to pull off a green lantern, then watching the show would have had relevance.

Goatface

1624287475463.png

Lara Lane-Kent from Flash movie
2 colors of red, missing gold looks like shit, lower half is shit too,
1624287324903.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's with the idiot six-pack? Do the costume designers just hear, "Super" and assume they have to be ripped.

• 1Picard

Xerge

<Donor>
Yah suits look bad pre-production and CGI isn't used on suits, news at 11. The "six-pack" is a harness for wire work. What the fuck lol. The filming for the Flash movie is pretty hot atm. There's been sightings of a bat mobile, 2 batmen, supergirl, barry&iris scenes, gal gadot was also on site, there was rumors of henry as well.

Goatface

below the waist just looks terrible and doesn't seem like something that would cgi in later on
the S is also too low
1624289225792.png

• 1Mother of God

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and she's done.
Margot Robbie announced in a new interview with Entertainment Weekly that she’s taking a break from Harley Quinn and the DC film universe after the back-to-back productions of Cathy Yan’s “Birds of Prey” and James Gunn’s “The Suicide Squad.” The actress currently does not have any DC films lined up for the future.

Robbie said, “I was kind of like, oof, I need a break from Harley because she’s exhausting,” Robbie told EW. “I don’t know when we’re next going to see her. I’m just as intrigued as everyone else is.”