DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They clearly need someone with some sort of vision to guide the ship and fan response to the Snydercut was pretty big. They cant really fall any further than they already are. So not much to lose.
Read the article and the profits his movies made vs the non-Snyder movies. Mind boggling they wanted to do away with him. Fuck reviewers. Audiences like his movies.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
But would people have liked the Snyder cut as much as they do if the whedon cut never came out? Because the Snyder cut is not a good movie. On top of that no studio would put a 4 hour comic book movie in theaters. Whedon made an awful movie but his job was to edit down Snyder's stuff into something that the studio would agree to.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
But would people have liked the Snyder cut as much as they do if the whedon cut never came out? Because the Snyder cut is not a good movie. On top of that no studio would put a 4 hour comic book movie in theaters. Whedon made an awful movie but his job was to edit down Snyder's stuff into something that the studio would agree to.
Somebody certainly liked it...

"The four-hour cut of Justice League had broke HBO servers upon launch, has been top of the Uk streaming charts for weeks, and now has broken records for Bluray DVD/4k sales in the USA."

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm not saying people don't like it. I'm saying it's an objectively bad movie.

My question is whether it would have done as well as it is now if this is what what released originally without having whedons cut to compare it to

Goatface

if zack hadn't left, they could have split the movie into 2 and like kill bill and release them a few months apart.
it would have been totally successful that way.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They clearly need someone with some sort of vision to guide the ship and fan response to the Snydercut was pretty big. They cant really fall any further than they already are. So not much to lose.
yes, this is actually really good news. Zack Snyder never needs to direct another one of these again, but he can be put in charge of directors for certain plot points. like they did with Feige. it was utter stupidity to try to erase ten years of his universe good or bad while the actors and story arcs from it are still ongoing. with other directors following his playbook, they can make more movies fastr and keep their continuity together.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
He's going to choke to death before he gets to suck a dick.

• 3Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He's going to choke to death before he gets to suck a dick.
he can choke on as many dicks as it takes to kill him, but i want this movie made first because i need to see Michael Keaton as Thomas Wayne Batman.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
he can choke on as many dicks as it takes to kill him, but i want this movie made first because i need to see Michael Keaton as Thomas Wayne Batman.
Just kill him now and let the guy from the TV show take over. It's fucking Flashpoint. It's possible!

• 3Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just kill him now and let the guy from the TV show take over. It's fucking Flashpoint. It's possible!
that could work, but that would set the production back by at least a year and Grant Gustin might not even get picked to replace this fruit. if i were him i would be super salty for not getting picked for the movie version. he's a really good Flash. at least he doesnt talk like he enjoys gargling dirty balls.

• 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
that could work, but that would set the production back by at least a year and Grant Gustin might not even get picked to replace this fruit. if i were him i would be super salty for not getting picked for the movie version. he's a really good Flash. at least he doesnt talk like he enjoys gargling dirty balls.
GIF by The Paley Center for Media

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Let's not pretend that TV Flash is particularly good either. It had one great season (the first), a mediocre second season, and I tapped out just a few episodes into season three but from what I've read I picked a good time to get out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Let's not pretend that TV Flash is particularly good either. It had one great season (the first), a mediocre second season, and I tapped out just a few episodes into season three but from what I've read I picked a good time to get out.
thats about when i noped out too, but i dont blame him. its the same time i noped out of Arrow for the same reasons. the writing was abysmal. you can only do so much with the shit stick he got handed after season 2. either way, he's never going to be Flash in the movies, its going to be this faggot until he chokes out on a giant dildo. just let me see Michael Keaton as Thomas Wayne one time. they could just show his scenes in the movies and i would be hyped to go see it. i was there for Batman 1 and 2. Keaton is my favorite Batman to this day.