DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i really like the Flashpoint alternate WW. she didnt hesitate to kill mofos

In Snyder's JL WW kills a handful of people. When she stops that bank robbery, she knocks one dude into a wall and there's a massive blood splatter from where his head "explodes", and then she explodes one guy with her bracers immediately after. And she had the killshot on Steppenwolf with a decapitation!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!!!??????
This encapsulates the Marvel vs DC differences.

In 2016 Batman fought Superman and Iron Man fought Captain American about their mothers.

Compare the emotional depth of both events and DC is a fucking joke.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This encapsulates the Marvel vs DC differences.

In 2016 Batman fought Superman and Iron Man fought Captain American about their mothers.

Compare the emotional depth of both events and DC is a fucking joke.
What? Bats fought Superman because supes is a fucking asshole who let millions die. Tony fought steve because bucky is a killer who knocked of his parents

Xerge

<Donor>
Wouldn't mind seeing some Green Arrow DCEU love. I'm hoping Gunn's next DC project is either Green Arrow or Deathstroke personally. GA had a great season 1-2 on the CW...disappointed it didnt spawn anything related, no movie or action game. If this were Marvel the GA would have already been developed, great supporting character for bats to cross over with in a movie. Plenty of stories to tell.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wouldn't mind seeing some Green Arrow DCEU love. I'm hoping Gunn's next DC project is either Green Arrow or Deathstroke personally. GA had a great season 1-2 on the CW...disappointed it didnt spawn anything related, no movie or action game. If this were Marvel the GA would have already been developed, great supporting character for bats to cross over with in a movie. Plenty of stories to tell.

season 2 was the last of the bloodthirsty Arrow and season 3 he started dating Felicity and running for Mayor. it was also the last time we ever saw Manu Bennett as Deathstroke

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They definitely hooked Oliver and Felicity up too soon, the way she would get all flustered around him was one of the funniest parts of the first two seasons.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They definitely hooked Oliver and Felicity up too soon, the way she would get all flustered around him was one of the funniest parts of the first two seasons.
i think they had to before Oliver ended up fucking his sister. that was some weird sexual tension in their scenes.

• 1WTF

spronk

FPS noob
bruce willis retiring meanwhile this huge faggot attacking randos

i'm definitely not gonna pay money to see this asshole in theaters, WB are too big of cowards to recast but fuck them and him

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
" Sutton adds that the studio is trying to inject too much social commentary to the detriment of the idea. They want the film to be Oscar-worthy but in their push for perceived prestige, it’s becoming less and less like a Superman movie at this stage.

Then there is the problem of gearing it toward kids they might want to inspire with a story thought to be based on the Calvin Ellis version of Superman – a black Kryptonian who became President. "

Wow that looked Awful. Hey all you colored kids, you too can be Superman and President of the United States as you rule the entire planet and all bow before you. I wonder why that idea did not get off the ground?????

Fucking idiots...

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
" Sutton adds that the studio is trying to inject too much social commentary to the detriment of the idea. They want the film to be Oscar-worthy but in their push for perceived prestige, it’s becoming less and less like a Superman movie at this stage.

Then there is the problem of gearing it toward kids they might want to inspire with a story thought to be based on the Calvin Ellis version of Superman – a black Kryptonian who became President. "

Wow that looked Awful. Hey all you colored kids, you too can be Superman and President of the United States as you rule the entire planet and all bow before you. I wonder why that idea did not get off the ground?????

Fucking idiots...
Honestly, it sounds like a really good comedy. Too bad Meteor Man did it first.

spronk

FPS noob
not my flash

AP19319152824006x.jpg

lolol

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can look for a new Feige but you also need a Sarah Finn in charge of casting so you avoid the Ezra Millers who will self destruct before getting to their standalone film.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
superman is a black tranny but every day he chops his dick off and it regrows overnite due to the yellow sun

that was my application for the job