DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
we all know DC is going down in flames, the real mystery is how badly they go out of their way to destroy the entire thing. that Randolph thing sounds unlikely, not because they wouldnt do it, but because the turnover at DC would never allow one retard's vision to span multiple movies. this is what DC does. they get one fucktarded movie and they fire everybody. they get one good movie, they fire everybody. DC is inevitably going to die, but its going to happen because the company is run by idiots.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Bunch of videos on youtube popped up about how a powerless Superman was prison raped violated in the comics.

FICr0I7VIAArUDV

Apparently the comic came out in March but I guess no one reads them so no one noticed until someone named SierraWhiskey posted about it on Twitter recently.

Xerge

<Donor>
the next league will be supergirl, batgirl, and the flash im guessing.

Well fuck now that ive written that out

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
At least the only movie that should be good got moved up. Shazam 2 is probably the one I am looking forward too most.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It made $335 million in the US and 1.15 billion worldwide. It was the most successful DC film, even beating TDK as long as you don't account for inflation.

So, yeah, it'd be dumb as fuck not to make a sequel.

Xerge

<Donor>
The Flash moving to 2023 is a big deal. It was suppose to reset the DCEU and it looks like they want to delay that. Hopefully its for a rework of story telling or something.