DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
The Flash moving to 2023 is a big deal. It was suppose to reset the DCEU and it looks like they want to delay that. Hopefully its for a rework of story telling or something.

yeah I think the strangest part of its movement is not only did it get pushed back like everything else, it got pushed back to after Aquaman, when it was supposed to be before, feels more like a rework than just a delay of special effects work that was mostly cited for the reason Black Adam and Aquaman got pushed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Flash moving to 2023 is a big deal. It was suppose to reset the DCEU and it looks like they want to delay that. Hopefully its for a rework of story telling or something.
Or a better fucking actor?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Hopefully its to refit everything into the Snyderverse and restore it. If they're not going to do that, not gonna be nearly as interested in any of these.

• 1Picard

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hopefully its to refit everything into the Snyderverse and restore it. If they're not going to do that, not gonna be nearly as interested in any of these.
Fuck that. A Snyderized Shazam would have been awful. The grimdark DC shit needs to stop.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Couldn't care less about Shazam - it was ok but have had zero interest in watching that movie since first time I saw it. Can rewatch even the bad Snyder movies like BvS. Not the theatrical Justice Leage, but the Snyder cut is fun to flip around in to rewatch parts.

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Who actually said, "I want to see another Aquaman movie"?
i have no problem saying i enjoyed the first Aquaman, i am NOT saying its a good movie. while its funny and enjoyable, it has quite a few problems. i wouldnt mind a second Aquaman, but i really wanted the spinoff film "The Trench" out before AQ2. but they fucking shelved it. Good going DC.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Couldn't care less about Shazam - it was ok but have had zero interest in watching that movie since first time I saw it. Can rewatch even the bad Snyder movies like BvS. Not the theatrical Justice Leage, but the Snyder cut is fun to flip around in to rewatch parts.
look, there is only one grimdark DC hero and thats Batman, everyone else is super positive and good.Shazam was a breath of fresh air and if they made everyone else that way except Batman then the DCEU wouldnt have to be rebooted every 5 years.
iu

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i have no problem saying i enjoyed the first Aquaman, i am NOT saying its a good movie. while its funny and enjoyable, it has quite a few problems. i wouldnt mind a second Aquaman, but i really wanted the spinoff film "The Trench" out before AQ2. but they fucking shelved it. Good going DC.
Aquaman was enjoyable as shit... It's a fun watch, but they fucked up Manta

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Homsar

look, there is only one grimdark DC hero and thats Batman, everyone else is super positive and good.Shazam was a breath of fresh air and if they made everyone else that way except Batman then the DCEU wouldnt have to be rebooted every 5 years.

iu
I hope one of these days we meet up lol

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
iu

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Watched the Snyder Cut of Justice League this week and really liked it. Sorta want to revisit Batman Vs Superman now since I barely remember it besides that everyone thought it sucked. There seems to be a longer director's cut and I'm assuming that's the good version? Just want to make sure I get the right one.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Watched the Snyder Cut of Justice League this week and really liked it. Sorta want to revisit Batman Vs Superman now since I barely remember it besides that everyone thought it sucked. There seems to be a longer director's cut and I'm assuming that's the good version? Just want to make sure I get the right one.
i think everyone was bummed that they used Doomsday in such a shitty way.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
the MCU is full of shitty writing and plotholes too but nobody felt the need to sit there picking it apart because it was actually enjoyable.

until the TV shows anyway.

• 2Like

Homsar

the MCU is full of shitty writing and plotholes too but nobody felt the need to sit there picking it apart because it was actually enjoyable.

until the TV shows anyway.
Also DC has is a shit show in the CGI department. Doomsday needed his damn spikes ect. Let's not forget how bad effects were in WW1984.

justice-league-warner-a-trouve-le-premier-steppenwolf-trop-effrayant-1~2.jpg

arRjBBX_460s.jpg

Last edited:

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
iu
I agree with you, except I love bloodthirsty Wonder Woman because everyone IS too goody-two-shoes. And Batman isn't grimdark, he's just gloomy and depressing. She's much darker in many of the animated movies, and several variations in the comics over the years. I haven't read them at all, because modern comics that aren't crowdfunded are most likely complete crap, but the covers on the Dark Knights Death Metal issues are fantastic, and more like how I want to see her. I love the look below for WW (ignoring the WH40K chainsword). Sure, Gal Gadot is pretty, and decent as WW, but I'd give my left nut to see someone bring one of the animated "darker" versions to live action, or Injustice, etc. Wonder Woman is a warrior princess, and should be covered in the blood of her fallen enemies!

wonder-woman-dark-nights-death-metal-fx-2880x1800.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I agree with you, except I love bloodthirsty Wonder Woman because everyone IS too goody-two-shoes. And Batman isn't grimdark, he's just gloomy and depressing. She's much darker in many of the animated movies, and several variations in the comics over the years. I haven't read them at all, because modern comics that aren't crowdfunded are most likely complete crap, but the covers on the Dark Knights Death Metal issues are fantastic, and more like how I want to see her. I love the look below for WW (ignoring the WH40K chainsword). Sure, Gal Gadot is pretty, and decent as WW, but I'd give my left nut to see someone bring one of the animated "darker" versions to live action, or Injustice, etc. Wonder Woman is a warrior princess, and should be covered in the blood of her fallen enemies!

View attachment 405054
i really like the Flashpoint alternate WW. she didnt hesitate to kill mofos

• 2Like