DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Goatface

1671658753199.png

Knightmare Batmoblie concept art

rewatched snyder's jl last week, really wish they would release the rest of the story in a comic or animated

• 1Great Review
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah, me too. I didn't hate Snyder's Justice League and wanted to see how that story line played out on film. Oh well.

From what Snyder said, it sounded like trash. They were going to have issues getting along and Darkseid would almost win until they realize the power of working as a team to defeat him.

Same old dogshit that was cliched garbage you'd see in cartoons as a kid

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
From what Snyder said, it sounded like trash. They were going to have issues getting along and Darkseid would almost win until they realize the power of working as a team to defeat him.

Same old dogshit that was cliched garbage you'd see in cartoons as a kid
Funny cause I seem to recall enjoying that cliched garbage when I was a kid.

If it ain't broke...

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 449186
Knightmare Batmoblie concept art

rewatched snyder's jl last week, really wish they would release the rest of the story in a comic or animated
Yeah, me too. I didn't hate Snyder's Justice League and wanted to see how that story line played out on film. Oh well.

Pretty much. Every time I get excited about something DC, it's like "nevermind that was a standalone, we're not following it up lolol"

"Darkseid is coming!" in Justice League SC. Oh man, this is huge. Annnnnd it's gone.

"Superman is turning evil!" oh boy, I want to see how we get to this point. Annnnnd it'd gone.

"Black Adam is headed for a showdown with Superman!" damn, I'd like to see how they build this up. Annnnnd it's gone.

What a shitshow.

• 4Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
WB just really hope they can cash in on this trash ass movie and recoup some losses. Cant believe they are gonna let this guy be a poster boy for them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's hilarious to me that Flash is getting a solo movie like 6 years after he was introduced in the ensemble movie. The cart isn't gonna pull the horse here.

Even more hilarious that the current DCU is gonna end with Flash and Aquaman movies that should have been out in like 2020 at the latest and have nothing to do with anything going forward and can't possibly lead anywhere.

Ideally they should have put the Flash movie last and used it to mess with the timeline and "restart" everything in the past for the new DCU.

Goatface

some fans made a 43 min video, animated some of the storyboards, some just stills with voice overs, to tell the rest of the story

goes live on christmas day

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The classic parachute in the vagina trick.
Han was trapped in an upside down car that burst into flames. While the idea of Gisele surviving after jumping off the car at that speed is also ludicrous, they cut away before she even hits the ground. I think her 'death' was always going to be a fake-out but Gadot was too big to return to the franchise until now.

Also I haven't watched whatever trailer/announcement they aired about her returning to the franchise but it could be another fake-out, like she'll only be in flashbacks or she's Gisele's long lost German twin sister Gisela

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Han was trapped in an upside down car that burst into flames. While the idea of Gisele surviving after jumping off the car at that speed is also ludicrous, they cut away before she even hits the ground. I think her 'death' was always going to be a fake-out but Gadot was too big to return to the franchise until now.

Also I haven't watched whatever trailer/announcement they aired about her returning to the franchise but it could be another fake-out, like she'll only be in flashbacks or she's Gisele's long lost German twin sister Gisela
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I read it was just a short scene at the end that was only recently screened, kind of like Han's initial reappearance. Some people said it was received poorly, fwiw. Maybe they're going with evil twin sister.