DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Bruce Wayne Batman is only in Flashpoint Paradox early in the film. Thomas Wayne Batman is all over the rest of the movie. i thought this was the live action adaptation of Flashpoint.
Because it's not supposed to be a copy of Flashpoint Paradox? It just uses the main plot points of it.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
i thought this was the live action adaptation of Flashpoint.
If it were they would be using Jeffery dean Morgan and Lauren Cohen because that is who plays Thomas and Martha in Batman v Superman.
Then again, given how this shit how has been run and is being run, I guess that would make too much sense and be too respectful to the audience who gave enough of a shit to notice that kind of thing in the first place.
Then again, maybe they are in it and it's going to be a minor, but extremely cool, moment.

Trailer reveals too much, they gotta be holding something back or holy fuck is this movie going to suck.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Bruce Wayne Batman is only in Flashpoint Paradox early in the film. Thomas Wayne Batman is all over the rest of the movie. i thought this was the live action adaptation of Flashpoint.
Statue Wtf GIF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Because it's not supposed to be a copy of Flashpoint Paradox? It just uses the main plot points of it.
thats their problem then.
If it were they would be using Jeffery dean Morgan and Lauren Cohen because that is who plays Thomas and Martha in Batman v Superman.
Then again, given how this shit how has been run and is being run, I guess that would make too much sense and be too respectful to the audience who gave enough of a shit to notice that kind of thing in the first place.
Then again, maybe they are in it and it's going to be a minor, but extremely cool, moment.

Trailer reveals too much, they gotta be holding something back or holy fuck is this movie going to suck.
i know, crazy to think they bring a guest batman who is much older than normal batman and then expect him to be the Thomas Wayne version it should be.
did you not know that was supposed to be Thomas Wayne? Thomas Wayne Batman is fucking awesome. he kills people.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Keaton is filling the role traditionally occupied by the character of Thomas Wayne in Flashpoint, he's just doing it as another older version of Bruce rather than as Thomas Wayne. Probably not as murder-inclined as Thomas Wayne, but this version did almost directly murder Joker so definitely darker than Bale or Affleck.

Sounds like your whoosh unless you think Chuck's delusions about this being a Flashpoint adaptation are realistic.
It literally is a Flashpoint adaptation. Presumably a looser adaptation like CW Season 3 rather than a direct one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
thats their problem then.

i know, crazy to think they bring a guest batman who is much older than normal batman and then expect him to be the Thomas Wayne version it should be.

Do you know why they brought Michael Keaton in as "a guest Batman?"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Keaton is filling the role traditionally occupied by the character of Thomas Wayne in Flashpoint, he's just doing it as another older version of Bruce rather than as Thomas Wayne. Probably not as murder-inclined as Thomas Wayne, but this version did almost directly murder Joker so definitely darker than Bale or Affleck.

It literally is a Flashpoint adaptation. Presumably a looser adaptation like CW Season 3 rather than a direct one.
Thanks Gavypoo, sometimes this board makes me feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Keaton would have been a baller Thomas Wayne.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Thanks Gavypoo, sometimes this board makes me feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Keaton would have been a baller Thomas Wayne.

Not sure what you got from his post that makes you seem less crazy, and still not sure if you understand why they got Keaton in the first place

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes, Jeffery dean Morgan played him in Batman v Superman. Lauren Cohan played Martha Wayne.

That always led me to believe there was, at some point, an actual Flashpoint movie planned but that's just me.

Am I seriously the only person that noticed who they used for Thomas and Martha?
Only thing I thought was that a Watchmen/DC crossover was kinda weird.

Kevin Conroy will forever be the best Murderbat to me, however brief a role it was. RIP

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yes, Jeffery dean Morgan played him in Batman v Superman. Lauren Cohan played Martha Wayne.

That always led me to believe there was, at some point, an actual Flashpoint movie planned but that's just me.

Am I seriously the only person that noticed who they used for Thomas and Martha?
I don't even remember seeing The Comedian or that chick from Walking Dead in BvS. The movie completely forgettable.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
man, i dont remember that. he had a bat suit too?
I think what TBT is saying is that they cast that actor as Thomas Wayne to have a believable actor already in the role if/when the Snyderverse adapted Flashpoint.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I think what TBT is saying is that they cast that actor as Thomas Wayne to have a believable actor already in the role if/when the Snyderverse adapted Flashpoint.
Yes, thank you.

Honestly, I figured most of the people that still watch this shit, or has watched any of this DC tv stuff, would have noticed and I thought it was obvious. Autism works in mysterious ways.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes, thank you.

Honestly, I figured most of the people that still watch this shit, or has watched any of this DC tv stuff, would have noticed and I thought it was obvious. Autism works in mysterious ways.
i last watched DC tv stuff with s1 of Stargirl and S3 of Arrow. i dont dig the woke shows. autism indeed.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user