DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
christ, that fucking freak is in every scene. what were they thinking? and WTF Keaton is playing Bruce Wayne? i thought they made him Thomas Wayne Batman? fuck, that took away a lot of the interest i had in seeing this. i wanted to see him choke out Margot Robbie. fuck. looks like i need to watch Flashpoint after this to cleanse the palate.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
only DC would think that ghoul could carry an entire film on his own. i thought it was based on Flashpoint Paradox which was multiple PoVs. fucking Gal better be in that shit.

She was the only reason to sit through the new Shazam.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
only DC would think that ghoul could carry an entire film on his own. i thought it was based on Flashpoint Paradox which was multiple PoVs. fucking Gal better be in that shit.
It's called The Flash......

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They won't be shocked. They're presumably using this movie as an in-Universe reboot to the DCEU which means it has to come out, trainwreck or not.

More interested in what they're doing about the Aquaman 2 situation pertaining to walkouts and negative test screenings.

If they are going to allow it to flop to further justify the new Gunnverse more so.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
More interested in what they're doing about the Aquaman 2 situation pertaining to walkouts and negative test screenings.

If they are going to allow it to flop to further justify the new Gunnverse more so.
Thats probably why it was pushed back to December 2023. Gives them some time to figure shit out.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Getting lost in the insanity of Chuk thinking it's ridiculous there's so much Flash in a Flash movie, is him being shocked that Michael Keaton is playing Bruce Wayne Batman instead of Thomas Wayne.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I heard rumor Ben Affleck is playing Batman and not Daredevil?! WHAT THE FUCK

No wonder DC is in the shape they're in. I'm out!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bruce Wayne Batman is only in Flashpoint Paradox early in the film. Thomas Wayne Batman is all over the rest of the movie. i thought this was the live action adaptation of Flashpoint.