DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that title is technically true, but its deceiving. its a teaser about what's going on with Wonder Woman 1984 and the DC Cinematic Universe. its NOT the teaser trailer for it.

Fedor

<Banned>

iwoibokpy5d21.jpg

k8llczvvr6d21.jpg

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
IS that real? Why is he so large now.

I thought he was done with the role? Why hashtag Superman and why is he putting on professional bodybuilder levels of muscle?

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
IS that real? Why is he so large now.

I thought he was done with the role? Why hashtag Superman and why is he putting on professional bodybuilder levels of muscle?
My understanding is that he's not under contract, but there's still discussion about him continuing the role. Not sure he's quite as massive as most modern bodybuilders, but regardless of that I'd imagine he probably just enjoys the gym rat life.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That should really and truly kill DC films .

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Does anyone agree that Ben Affleck was fucking fine as Batman? Of all the problems those movies had, I could never say Ben Affleck was one.

And Cavil is out as Superman??

SIGH!

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Fedor

<Banned>
shazam has a superman cameo but it's a body double and you don't see superman's face

Sterling

El Presidente
Kind of hard to gauge Affleck as Batman since those movies were mostly shit top to bottom. Good or bad, he certainly wasn't the biggest issue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I like it. Marks yet another shift away from D.C.'s "I'm the meanest motherfucker on the planet" Batman/Superman. Did anyone really want to see Affleck grit his teeth and snarl for even more movies?

R Patz may be what's needed to get people interested again-- if not out of morbid curiosity. It's at least a little closer to the Christian Bale Batman.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think if Pattison Muscled up for the role, he might be descent. His current body conformation is what throws it way off. He has more of a riddler body than a Batman body. He can actually act, as was noted a couple of posts up. The Twilight series will always follow him just as much as the actors in the Harry Potter films are forever tied to those roles.

If he gets in good shape it might be interesting.