DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gunn has said Blue Beetle was still going forward at the same time he said they aren't wiping the DCEU slate clean.

And it wasn't just edgy pedo jokes that got Gunn in trouble, it was edgy pedo jokes and edgy pedo costume parties as a member of an industry infamous for sexual degeneracy in general and the exploitation of minors specifically. And when you suspect Gunn of being a closeted pedo, the bathtub scene in Slither suddenly looks very different.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
not sure of the deal, but even the MCU doesnt drop any big stars unless they are killed off in a film. this is utter bullshit to just scrub the whole thing. everyone has their favorites and so instead of starting fresh. they will start with angry fans. fucking idiots. and yeah still dont know what that wafer shit is. fucking japs.

Stupid comparison.

The MCU was making a fuckload of money, was extremely popular, had a clear vision, and didn't need to be completely rebooted

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, really shocking that marvel didn't axe anyone significant from their extremely successful movies that just kept making more and more money. Just Astro hot takes.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
James Gunn got Disney cancelled because of the "double standards" campaign from the right. Not because of anyone seriously thought he might have paedo skeleton kids in his closet, lol

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What's wrong with making 50-70 million dollars?

For something that costs $230 million and one bomb can wipe out the profits of 4 "successful" movies and the other guys are "disappointed" when their movie only profits $500 million then there's a fuckton wrong with it.

You serious with this?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
it's not 500-700 million dollars. But every move they make changes the outlook closer to 0 or negative returns in the future.

Their next hope is one-time characters who aren't the Flash being great in the Flash before they also ax the Flash.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Here ya go Chukzombi Chukzombi . Maybe this will cheer ya up.
-amod added spoiler. Please be careful about NSFW-ish thumbnails.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1I Came

Xerge

<Donor>
Was hoping for a multiverse story which would have included all the cast, current and potentially new. DC couldn't be that smart though I guess, and in all honesty why did DC give the OK for Gunn's new superman angle? Superman&Lois cover the family/growth of Clark just fine and we have Smallville for his younger years.

I trust Gunn as a creative but not as a visionary.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Even the Rock can be fired. Gunn swinging that big dick all over.

There wouldn't even be an appetite to see Rock fail if he wasn't so hyperbolic about Black Adam.

He had all this self-marketing he did for the movie, and in the end I think it all backfired. People said "nice, but not for me".

If he treated Black Adam like any other big movie he's in I bet more people would have went to see it. He yapped and fanboy'd out to the 10th degree and it seems like that turned some people away given we're in the "phase 4" era of the capeshit period, where people give a little less of a fuck to begin with re: capeshit as a whole.

Juvarisx

Florida
There wouldn't even be an appetite to see Rock fail if he wasn't so hyperbolic about Black Adam.

He had all this self-marketing he did for the movie, and in the end I think it all backfired. People said "nice, but not for me".

If he treated Black Adam like any other big movie he's in I bet more people would have went to see it. He yapped and fanboy'd out to the 10th degree and it seems like that turned some people away given we're in the "phase 4" era of the capeshit period, where people give a little less of a fuck to begin with re: capeshit as a whole.

Ryan Reynolds is what the Rock wishes he is. Dude that can put out a tweet after a major conference since he was skipped while hocking his own gin then making everyone super excited because he gets a world favorite actor to reprise a character he said he was done with. Oh and for a movie more than 2 years out.

Its totally possible for a comic character to be popular just based on who is playing him, but The Rock is just not that at all.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users