DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Goatface

1672721243671.png

some new pixs from the cancelled bat girl movie. 1st is end outfit, i really had no idea who that was supposed to be with her.
brendan fraser / firefly. guess he looks better geared up, but still mostly silly.
1672721917794.png

think gotham had lady firefly or could just been firefly, but she looks much better.
1672721619902.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
View attachment 451156
some new pixs from the cancelled bat girl movie. 1st is end outfit, i really had no idea who that was supposed to be with her.
brendan fraser / firefly. guess he looks better geared up, but still mostly silly.
View attachment 451160
think gotham had lady firefly or could just been firefly, but she looks much better.
View attachment 451158

I'm guessing if this shit leaked Zaslav would track it down and sue whoever broke chain of custody into the dirt.

Juvarisx

Florida
Gunn showing solidarity with another predator.

The actual article says some unnamed WB exec's not Gunn or Stephan by name. It wouldn't shock me if the company braintrust is fine with it, but Gunn still says no. Will be the first test of Gunn's authority, like Feige had to go through.

Put me on team skeptical that this actually happens, seems more like someone wants him and leaked it to gauge feedback to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
At least he had 3 acts of a movie that weren't total shit. Gal Gadot had the first 2 acts of WW. Everything after had been shit. Unless you are one of the few that loved WW84.

Actors don't matter if the shit they are doing is trash.

Also, at the time Terence Howard was the biggest star in Iron Man.
That's just like, your opinion, man.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Company doesn't want to send already finished film out to die, news @ 11.
i'm probably out of the loop, but i have no plans to watch this flash movie with this fucking freak in the lead. they are welcome to support Miller as much as they want. they can keep him and their DOA franchise.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Ryan Reynolds is what the Rock wishes he is. Dude that can put out a tweet after a major conference since he was skipped while hocking his own gin then making everyone super excited because he gets a world favorite actor to reprise a character he said he was done with. Oh and for a movie more than 2 years out.

Its totally possible for a comic character to be popular just based on who is playing him, but The Rock is just not that at all.

That and Ryan Reynolds doesn't get political. I was always a big fan of The Rock until he started putting his .02 in. Just stfu and be a cool guy, that's what people want. Most are so fed up with politics being in bedded into everything that it's now an instant "no thanks"

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
slap on the wrist.
Miller, who uses they/them pronouns, allegedly stole the bottles just before 5 p.m. on May 1 from a house in Stamford, police announced in August. They were later charged with unlawful trespassing, two charges for burglary into an unoccupied dwelling and petit larceny.

A clerk for Vermont Superior Court confirmed to NBC News Wednesday that the parties have come to an agreement to drop the burglary and larceny charges.

Miller is expected to enter his guilty plea at a hearing Friday in Bennington County Superior Criminal Court.

Court documents show prosecutors are proposing Miller face 89 to 90 days in a suspended sentence, as a well as a year probation and $500 fine.

The maximum sentence for the burglary charge would have been 25 years in prison, according to the charging document.

Representative for Miller did not immediately respond to comment.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
slap on the wrist.
Miller, who uses they/them pronouns, allegedly stole the bottles just before 5 p.m. on May 1 from a house in Stamford, police announced in August. They were later charged with unlawful trespassing, two charges for burglary into an unoccupied dwelling and petit larceny.

A clerk for Vermont Superior Court confirmed to NBC News Wednesday that the parties have come to an agreement to drop the burglary and larceny charges.

Miller is expected to enter his guilty plea at a hearing Friday in Bennington County Superior Criminal Court.

Court documents show prosecutors are proposing Miller face 89 to 90 days in a suspended sentence, as a well as a year probation and $500 fine.

The maximum sentence for the burglary charge would have been 25 years in prison, according to the charging document.

Representative for Miller did not immediately respond to comment.

You still have that three strike rule over there?

I mean, it's only a matter of time.