DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I only recently found out that Chaz came back as an angel in a credit stinger or something. I'd say Constantine was more disappointing than actually bad, I would love seeing what a 20 year older Keanu would do reprising the role.

spronk

FPS noob
f59vmvqw6eha1.jpg

the leaked plot is that michael keaton batman comes in and saves a bunch of kids from pedo Flash

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's amazing how this piece of shit doesn't get canceled but everyone else gets fucked for the smallest bullshit or your ex shitting on your bed

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Their narrative bullshit of “this resets the universe” is such a copout. They just don’t want to lose money.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Their narrative bullshit of “this resets the universe” is such a copout. They just don’t want to lose money.
They probably have a billion dollars wrapped up in production just for these next 3 movies. The budget for Flash haa to be fucking nuts with all the reshoots and pushbacks it had.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I read it was supposed to be around $200m but its much closer to $300m, that could obviously be BS but them going ahead with it suggests it's not.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, that commercial didn't bother me at all. And the best batman. Ok, technically it was Bale, but this is the most memorable from my childhood.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Was Bale a good Batman or was he just in the best movies?

This looks like it could be good. I hate this flash actor but will give it a go.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
maxresdefault.jpg

Best Batman.

Also, as Bale Batman movies go, I feel like Batman Begins is a little underrated, Dark Knight is slightly overrated and Rises is just straight up mediocre.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ngl that trailer was kind of dope. maybe it's just cause Keaton was my childhood Batman, but i'm actually excited for a DCU movie.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Looks absolutely incredible. I wish Grant Guston was the movie Flash for all this too, but oh well. Absolutely fitting that it appears this potentially incredible (finally) DC movie with Michael Fucking Keeton back as the Batman will be the one to wipe almost everything they have done in the last 2 decades completely out of existence.
Also, SuperGirl looks fucking awesome.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Reverse Flash is gonna be an alternate version of Barry instead of an obsessed fanboy from centuries in the future?

Looks cool but god damn just seeing Ezra Miller really damps my enthusiasm. Even if CW Flash badly lost its way in the later seasons, Grant Gustin would be so much better.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xerge

<Donor>
So Reverse Flash is gonna be an alternate version of Barry instead of an obsessed fanboy from centuries in the future?

Looks cool but god damn just seeing Ezra Miller really damps my enthusiasm. Even if CW Flash badly lost its way in the later seasons, Grant Gustin would be so much better.
I believe they're doing a Dark Flash character with it and I remember reading about a Thawne casting, likely as a introduction at some point. I hope they don't butcher the story to much.

We should see Grant because the DCU reset was already set in play awhile ago, thanks to our CW fam.

This scene was shot with a movie lens. be pretty awesome if both Barry's were getting pep talks by their respective mentors before the scene.