DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Like with every DC movie, the trailer looks insanely good. But it will probably be a jumbled mess and suck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I know it is a nitpick, but Supergirl should be blonde.

6811068a2dbc981dc0a85ee303139fe7.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm

in truth - first superhoer movie i am excited to see since endgame. looks fantastic
I'll admit... that actually looks good. what a great trailer.

To say I previously was not interested would be an overstatement. Fuck Erza. Fuck flashpoint. fuck the dcu. It was all shit.

The subtle reverse flash. They didn't even hint at it in the trailer. I mean they are going to obviously pull the "it was me, barry."
just a total rework of Flashpoint. making it seem almost ok. flashpoint in the comics is reviled overall. the new 52 is hated. its destroyed Barry as a character. (hes now murdered more people then every DC villain combined) Individually there were great stories. flashpoint batman, etc. bringing the terrible idea into the movies. and using that terrible idea to reboot the universe seemed even worse..

flashpoint it was superman who was kept in an underground bunker since being a baby. obviously kara is usually blonde. maybe this kara will just be a female clark, or his daughter. cir-el.

meh on keaton nostalgia. but whatever. Reversal? the Thomas Wayne murder Batman is ALREADY the dc movie batman... so, flashpoint batman would be more campy?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well see there's also this rumor going around that Gunn is re-filming some of the post-credit scenes to have some tie-ins to his new DCU. The original post credit scene had more Michael Keaton Batman, but supposedly he's changing that to "another former Batman" that might be sticking around to be Batman in the new DCU.

Affleck's in the movie already, so probably not him. Kilmer can't be it for obvious reasons, and Clooney has been pretty clear he never wants to play Batman again so that sort of leaves only one person...

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well see there's also this rumor going around that Gunn is re-filming some of the post-credit scenes to have some tie-ins to his new DCU. The original post credit scene had more Michael Keaton Batman, but supposedly he's changing that to "another former Batman" that might be sticking around to be Batman in the new DCU.

Affleck's in the movie already, so probably not him. Kilmer can't be it for obvious reasons, and Clooney has been pretty clear he never wants to play Batman again so that sort of leaves only one person...

• 1Worf

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

leaves 2 people, doesn't it?

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 13-07-32 Christian Bale - Google Search.png
Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 13-07-27 Christian Bale - Google Search.png

Goatface

if gun is going with old batman

1676316572256.png

looked it up, he also did 1 episode of the early 2000's birds of prey, been doing some voice work for dc animation

edit -
1676317016626.png

will arnett

Last edited: