DC's Legends of Tomorrow

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You had me at Vandal Savage. I've always had a hardon for that character and the potential ways he could be written. More Captain Cold and Heatwave is always a bonus. This is going to be fucking awesome.

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
More Captain Cold and Heatwave is always a bonus.
While i agree, isn't Heatwave a little redundant with Firestorm around? Or are we just getting Professor Stein with the occasional flareup?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
do scofield and burrows work on alot of the same projects, i just recently watched prison break just finished the last season today, now that ive watched it ill start to recognize them more but nothing comes to mind of either of them like starring in a movie ive seen, mostly TV guys? i almost busted a nutt when i recognized chibs from SoA was the servent in gladiator at like the age of 20 guess that scarr is real too.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
So we get Garrick nod in LoT and West in Flash. They are really trying to corner the TV universe market. I mean MCU>DCU and MTU<DTU so far. Unless AoS knocks it out of the park next season and Agent Carter/Netflix are remarkable, DC wins the TV war.

At current count (including series not yet aired):

Marvel has 7 shows 11 seasons (only 4 have aired; Daredevil, Agent Carter and 2 seasons of AoS)(AoS 1-3, AC 1-2, Defenders, Daredevil 1-2, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist)

DC has 7 shows 12 seasons (only 6 have aired; 3 seasons of Arrow, Flash, Constantine, and Gotham) (Arrow 1-4, Flash 1-2, Constantine, Gotham 1-2, LoT, Titans, Supergirl)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Until the full Netflix slate gets released you'd have to go DC > Marvel in the TV realm. AoS is actually good now, not just occasionally. And Agent Carter was decent for what it was. Daredevil is pretty badass. But Flash is tits, most comic book feeling comic book show. And Arrow, while not great, is still good often enough and keeps expanding the universe nicely.

LoT looks cheesy and fun like Flash, should be a big score for DC. Supergirl is doing nothing for me so far but no hate til I really see it, they've earned the benefit of the doubt from me. But if the other Marvel Netflix shows really deliver it will just be awesome overall. Really looking forward to the rest of that line up.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Isn't that Harrison wells aka "reverse flash" in the chair, also I am not a hug historical comic book person so I dunno who that picture is you posted next to the chair one. Only what I know from the tv shows.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely Wells in the chair, which I assume is whatever magic science thing they come up with to restrain him. But that's the classic Flash helmet on the floor, hence the picture on the right to compare it to.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's sorta weird though, I didn't think Thawne needed a time machine. I remember Bart Allen (Barry's grandson) needed one in Young Justice.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he might not need a time machine normally, but Gideon told him he "used up all his speed force". which means he needed to try alternative methods, such as the particle accelerator and a little time machine doohicky

Column_sl

shitlord
First shots of Vandal Savage

rrr_img_103271.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That mace looks terrible. This is a goddamn nth metal mace.

shayera1.png

Also, they seem somewhat lacking in wings for Thanagarians.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The lack of wings is somewhat remarkable. Perhaps they are purely CGI post production?