DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno, with the success of Flash and Arrow and their breakneck speed story pacing. they got me locked in to this new show already. i cant be alone on this. also this new show has time travel, Rory from Who and Kaity Lotz. i cant see how this can fail. i liked Constantine the actor well enough. it shouldnt be a problem having him cameo a few times, they did it already on arrow and is rumored to do it again before the end of the season.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Kinda shitty pilot, Not sure I will watch this. I wish they spent more time getting the team together instead of BAM lasers and speech and they all leave their current lives to join the team. They should have given them each a little more motivation to join besides some shallow 30 elevator pitch.

Also the scifi dude from the future seams really inconsistent, in one scene he vaporizes 2 dudes with a shot, in the next he hits the old dude and guy gets up and moves on? Like figure it out.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Wait, seriously no one is bothered by old superman being a different DC dude all of a sudden? Superman Returns wasn't amazing but can't see Routh as anyone else now.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Wait, seriously no one is bothered by old superman being a different DC dude all of a sudden? Superman Returns wasn't amazing but can't see Routh as anyone else now.
Probably because most of us are use to see him in Arrow.
Get with the times!

Caliane

It really is a shame too. such a weak movie, yet, we all DO still see him as Superman. In Chuck too, we were all calling him superman.

Sterling

El Presidente
I wasn't very impressed with this. Hope it gets better, since I generally like both Arrow and Flash.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I really want to like this but I must echo the other recent comments. It was fun, but very light and had some issues, I like some of the cast, Especially Rory from Who and the 2 prison break dudes.

Gideon looked a bit weak for 2016 as well...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, it wasn't that bad, and it was just a pilot. I expect things to pick up rapidly in the next few episodes.

The most fucked up thing was Professor Stein kidnapping Jax. I mean that is 100% literally what he did, he kidnapped him.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I did like how they really were selected because they aren't significant in the current time line.

Note that the pilot is a two part episode clearly meant for a long two-hour premiere. So it may well be that things are in a much better place after we see next weeks second half.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Eh, it wasn't that bad, and it was just a pilot. I expect things to pick up rapidly in the next few episodes.

The most fucked up thing was Professor Stein kidnapping Jax. I mean that is 100% literally what he did, he kidnapped him.
Stein drugging Jax was way out of character. Of everyone on that roster, Stein should have been the last to have done something like that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah and now that I think about it, Rip gave them all a choice whether or not to come, so why was he willing to take off with an obviously drugged Jax? I mean I guess he was desperate, but why the hell didn't everyone else except Snart and Rory have a problem with it?

I mean ultimately it's a pretty trivial detail since you knew something would happen during the episode to make Jax decide to stay, but it is sorta glaring.

Ganthorn

N00b
It was fun but a bit weak but most pilots are since they have to introduce everyone to a new audience (even though if you watched arrow/flash they weren't really new to us)

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Kinda shitty pilot, Not sure I will watch this. I wish they spent more time getting the team together instead of BAM lasers and speech and they all leave their current lives to join the team. They should have given them each a little more motivation to join besides some shallow 30 elevator pitch.
I'm glad they didn't waste multiple episodes on an origin story. Also what fucking else needs to be added to a pitch that offers you a chance to travel through fucking time and be legends? Anyone here gonna pass that up?

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
The more time they spend on origin stories then the more it will seem like padding. For me, they hit the right balance, they established the characters and started the ball rolling.

Oddly enough I don't have any issues with the characters so far.

Only gripe I had was the Professor should have been dragged over the coals by the other half of Firestorm.