DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Sevens

Log Wizard
They need to hurry up and get past the "yes I know I'm untrustworthy and you guys are untrustworthy but I need you to trust me and lets work together" shtick every episode. I feel like we've had the same "come together" moment worded differently at the end of the episode 3 times now.

Hell, even that White Knight trailer above. The line he says, "time to decide if the future is worth fighting for" - does he not say this every fucking episode? And the team all makes the decision, yeah we're in it, lets do this?
Agreed 100%
Even on the Flash (with as much as I love that show) it got so old in the first season for Barry to be getting his ass kicked until someone said over the radio
"I believe in you Barry, you can do this"
Then boom he was kicking ass and taking names....these writers seem to get into a repetitive rut, but luckily they seem to work out of it as I havent seen much of the pep talk speeches in Flash season 2

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Would you stop posting then trailers then cause that gave away more than what I mentioned.
uh, those are trailers from the network that aired on tv after the episode. you know this, right? unless you are saying that the thumbnail spoiled the episode, then when you click the video its the same as clicking the spoiler tag.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Yes I know this
rolleyes.png

My original sentence had no need of spoilers so relax.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Show is continuing to be rather mediocre.

Oh and I finally figured it out. Even though it's still paradoxical, if they continually go back in time after Savage he will get less and less prepared for them. If they keep going forward in time, he'll be more prepared for them every time.

Column_sl

shitlord
This show sucks. It is by far the worst show they have put out, and Arrow is still on the air...

How could you get something so potentially good so wrong.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's hard to believe that this is from the same showrunner that gave us Flash and Arrow. I thought Supergirl was bad, but that show is much better than LoT.
Not totally into Supergirl either, but I think the issue with that is more demographics than actual quality of the show. This show is just bad.

Column_sl

shitlord
I wish they would cancel this show ,and do a Brave and the Bold anthology show with two 15 min episodes a week.

DC has a shit ton of anthology comics that they can mine for stories, hell even the cartoon was fun.

Give them a chance to introduce tons of odd ball characters from all 52 earths

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, im enjoying this still. i do keep laughing every time they say carter hall. its a brand of pipe tobacco.

rrr_img_126257.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
They need to burn this shit to the ground and just have Lenny and Mick steal the time machine and let the hijinx ensue.

Every other character is just horrible. If they think I am going to watch Stein and Jackson have the same damn argument/lecture every episode they have another thing coming. The hot chicks are not even hot and pretty terrible actresses.
Palmer would be ok if they did not double down on him being a boy scout (eagle scout) with lips wrapped tightly around Dr Steins ballsack.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I don't think they had enough writers lined up for this. Every episode feels like someone just took the show Bible and came up with their own standalone that uses the same beats.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I guess I'm still giving it the benefit of the doubt after just a few episodes, but I will agree I need to see some character development soon...I can understand the girls taking awhile to "learn who they are and fight their inner demons", but Firestorm needs to get their shit worked out in the next episode. Definitely not on the same level as first season Flash, but I'm still enjoying it for the most part.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
capn cold and heatwave need to steal the waverider and use it to burgle through time, those two guys and sarah make this show watchable.