DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Sevens

Log Wizard
Hawkman is dead...but will he stay that way?
Bring on Golden Glider to take his place...cant have one empty seat

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well he may show up if they jump deeper into the past. Also if they fail he comes back.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
After they made a big deal about Hawkgirl being in Legends and only much much later mentioned Hawkman I figured he wasn't long for this world.

I think they would be much better with just having Captain Cold, Heatwave, White Canary, Atom and Professor Stein plus random guest hero from the appropriate time period.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well hopefully not having Carter around to protect her anymore will make Kendra stop being the Laurel of the crew.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the second part was better, but yeah, still not great. i gotta admit i do like the team acting like a bunch of boobs. the 1975 stuff is hilarious. totally non realistic, that parking lot looked like a classic car show. all pristine convertible muscle cars. no beaters or volkswagens or anything cheap a poor college kid would drive.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there is also this to look forward to.
oliver 2043
rrr_img_124402.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I like the show so far...less than Season 1 of Flash, but more than Arrow. That's obviously off 2 hours and can change, but from just the pilot...I'll be looking forward to it every week.

Sevens

Log Wizard
As far as Hawkman is concerned IMDB has him listed for all 16 episodes...so theres that

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know the problem. The fight scenes were all one sided. Either they were one shotting yard trash, and hitting Vandal with a hit where he flew 50 feet. The fight choreography is nil.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I actually like the super power fight Choreography used here. It lacks in the traditional Arrow style martial arts elegance, but they do a good job of a "splash page" where you see all of them blasting away with the various powers etc.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It looks cool, but it's pretty boring and lackluster. When I'm watching the fight scene in front of Savages mansion I'm not thinking "Jesus this is so good!" I'm thinking "This is fucking retarded" Oh hey we have all these cool powers and we're just going to make everything explode and shoot these people with flame guns (that don't light them on fire) and freeze guns (that don't freeze them) while they get in hand to hand with their guns.

Column_sl

shitlord
It feels like the Star Wars prequels to me where you have just too much shit on the screen all the time you just stop giving a fuck.

Also the writing is just bad.

Not every creator can do these group ensembles well, and this group working on Legends is doing a poor job imo

Column_sl

shitlord
Man, another pretty lame episode.

I wish the show was more monster of the week type with them just time skipping, and meeting all the different heroes across the Multiverse

The whole Vandal savage story arc is bringing it down

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Man, another pretty lame episode.

I wish the show was more monster of the week type with them just time skipping, and meeting all the different heroes across the Multiverse

The whole Vandal savage story arc is bringing it down
Unfortunately the show's main arc is about Vandal Savage and will be for most episodes I'm sure, while they fit in the side stories like this episode with palmer/stein/hawkgirl, and snarts/firestorm.

Plus all the time travel and going around in those times looks corny, along with the fight scenes which are not as good as arrow and borderline gi joe ridiculous with barely anyone getting hit with all the special powers flying around.

It probably would have been better as a quantum leap type of show, going back in the past meeting and helping out superheroes with the side story hijinks.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
As far as Hawkman is concerned IMDB has him listed for all 16 episodes...so theres that
Well given the fact we know he is as immortal as vandal savage its not like death is a career ending injury for him just have to catch him on the next incarantion and given they are blipping through time thats a question of when not if.