DC's Legends of Tomorrow

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Terial

Trakanon Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2016-01-21

Creator: Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg, Marc Guggenheim, Phil Klemmer

Cast: Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell, Caity Lotz, Franz Drameh, Amy Pemberton, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Nick Zano, Tala Ashe

Overview: When heroes alone are not enough ... the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat — one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 93100[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]DC's Legends of Tomorrow[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-01-21[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]When heroes alone are not enough ... the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat — one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Did not see a thread for this oddly enough.
View attachment 93101

The CW has released their 2015-2016 primetime schedule and with it the first official image of the upcoming "Arrow" and "The Flash" spin-off, "DC's Legends of Tomorrow,"
It has also been confirmed that the series will have a midseason premiere in 2016.

Edit: Trailer:

Pictured (L-R):
Arthur Darvill as Rip Hunter
Ciara Renee as Kendra/Hawkgirl
Victor Garber as Professor Martin Stein
Caity Lotz as White Canary
Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/Atom
Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I really must say. The TV world building they're doing is fucking awesome and surprisingly well done.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Video on FB fan page, can't find on youtube to embed.
and it looks sweet!

https://www.facebook.com/CWLegendsofTomorrow

now it's up
smile.png

Column_sl

shitlord
That was AWESOME!

Vandal Savage, and it looks like I was correct about a year back when I made the prediction they would use the Lazaraus pit to resurrect Caity.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not much of a prediction when we all thought the same thing. this show looks damned sweet. so happy to have caity come back and we get snart with his snooty voice that casts AE butthurt on this board. oh and rory as a timelord and atom is now teensieweensie. fuck yes. i am in.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought hawkgirl was mentioned as a member of Barry's team in that future article, but I don't remember any of those others.

Column_sl

shitlord
not much of a prediction when we all thought the same thing.
Actually the people in the arrow thread did not, in fact I can go back to that very thread where you guys were saying she was 100% dead. Which sparked a Lazerus debate with Tarrant who said there would be no superhuman, or magical shit in the arrow verse. O how times have changed.

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...=1#post1003877
http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...=1#post1008346

Sit down son, amateur hour is over!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You were predicting she'd be back in Arrow, not that they'd resurrect her for a spinoff. Simmer down.

Column_sl

shitlord
The prediction was clearly the Resurrection in the pit, and who says she won't appear in Arrow in the future ;}

Column_sl

shitlord
Wonder if they will do something similar to Young Justice where Vandal has a counsel of other super villains.

rrr_img_97912.jpg

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Live action Monsieur Mallah and The Brain?

The world is not ready for their love.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Holy cow. This looks completely unhinged. I guess we need to wait for next week to see why Ronnie Raymond isn't in the mix. I'm guessing the black guy in the cast that isn't in the trailer is the new Jason Rausch as the other half of FireStorm

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wonder if they will do something similar to Young Justice where Vandal has a counsel of other super villains.
If it involves both Vandal Savage and time travel, I'll be seriously disappointed if they don't do some sort of homage to the Hereafter episodes from JLA.

rrr_img_97914.jpg

TV show information provided by The Movie Database