Dead Cells

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
IIRC I got the hunter longbow by abusing magnets and freeze grenades to run past everything dangerous.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Are timed doors from the start of a level, or like from start of a new life? IE I rush to the second level and get the door, am I also then asap rushing to 3rd or can I relax and then pick pace up again once I start third? (Still not all that far with work and other games)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Are timed doors from the start of a level, or like from start of a new life? IE I rush to the second level and get the door, am I also then asap rushing to 3rd or can I relax and then pick pace up again once I start third? (Still not all that far with work and other games)

Timer bottom right, when it is moving so are the door timers.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I thought we had a thread for this already?

Damn good game, frustrating at times though.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah every gaming podcast has been raving about the game, looks fun but just not a genre i'm that into

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'm happy the game is doing so well, picked it up during its early access almost a year ago and loved it ever since. They did a lot of work since when I picked it up to now.

Mourg

Trakanon Raider
When's the HD remaster coming out? Damn this pixel art fad. Looks interesting otherwise.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
When's the HD remaster coming out? Damn this pixel art fad. Looks interesting otherwise.

This is definitely the top tier side scroller in my eyes. Graphics wise and Castelvania wise. They did really well compared to all the rest.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's a solid enough game. I think i liked Salt and Sanctuary more and was hoping it would be closer to that.

I beat the Hand of the King after about 15hrs of play total. I just wish the game was not so RNG and had a bit more content as it gets old imo.

I also got Hollow Knight recently. But i've had a hard time getting into it as the first 30 mins or so have been very dull.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think this is being overrated juuuuuust a pinch (87 overall on Metacritic right now) but it's still really damn good. I'd say my biggest gripe is how blocky and same-y the environments feel. Each area mostly feels like a re-skin of the previous. It's a shame because the art is gorgeous and packed with detail.

Biggest MVP of this game is the soundtrack. The music is consistently incredible with these melodious guitar riffs coming and going on each track. Some are super chilled and some pump you way the fuck up. A+ tunes.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haven't touched this in a year or so, do I need to start over or is it fine to keep my old save? I think I had unlocked about 2/3 of the stuff in the game back then.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Haven't touched this in a year or so, do I need to start over or is it fine to keep my old save? I think I had unlocked about 2/3 of the stuff in the game back then.

Can keep old they converted everything over to the new systems they added.