Trakanon Raider
This... only goes to 11!

These marketing deals just keep outdoing themselves

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The real beauty of Deadpool is even if the movie were to suck, we get like 6 months of awesome entertainment from the marketing alone.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
OgTns9m.jpg

i like how the Fox logo is replaced by TBD

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser

People in PR and media management should be building a case file of this stuff for the next time Hollywoo-D-list-Celebrity-#5 balks at having to do a press junket

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hollywood D list actors? try A list actors. ryan reynolds is one of the world's most recognizable actors right now and he is KILLING it with PR. on top of that, he's got TERRIBLE anxiety. he's recently talked about how vicious it is and how EVERYTIME he goes in for an interview he's sweating bullets. and yet, he still does it. then we have people like bruce willis who hasn't made a good movie in decades and he can barely even be bothered to be cordial to whoever is interviewing him.

• 3Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think he means so they can show Ryan Reynolds doing outrageous stuff like this when a D-lister says "I don't want to put on that stupid mask and sing for these idiots"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider

People in PR and media management should be building a case file of this stuff for the next time Hollywoo-D-list-Celebrity-#5 balks at having to do a press junket

Guy deserves every fucking Penny he makes. Man he loves Deadpool.

Also did a thing with Manchester United over the weekend. Too lazy to post it. Probably already here.

Qhue wasn’t calling him a d lister. He was saying he’s willing to do more than they are.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think he means so they can show Ryan Reynolds doing outrageous stuff like this when a D-lister says "I don't want to put on that stupid mask and sing for these idiots"

Yeah, he was definitely saying If Ryan Reynolds can put up with this bullshit, then Chris Kattan can fuck off

Last edited:
  • 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes, I'm aware of what was meant. My point is that a list actors have no excuse either

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Quite true. A-listers should also take a lesson from Master Reynolds on the proper application of marketing.